Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The sea which is fire

In article ,
TheOldFellow writes:
On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:00:05 +0100 (BST)
"Dave Liquorice" wrote:

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:22:44 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

Umlike his Islamic followers.

And christians are whiter than white?

No, neither are the atheists, the buddhists, the secularists, the
royalists, the democrats, the imperialists, the pacifists etc.. We're
all human, and that's the problem - big monkeys with brains and
attitude.

It's not religion that makes men bad, it's humanity.

and a significant part of bad humanity is forcing one's religion
onto others.

I once made the mistake of saying that to a jehovah's witness who
knocked on the door (I was quite proud of thinking of that on the
spur of the moment). However, the resulting discussion went on for
an hour on the doorstep, and my dinner went cold, and I could
hear the others behind me in the house killing themselves laughing.
I think we both enjoyed it, but once was enough.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
"Dave Liquorice" wrote:

[...]

Wimp ...

I invited them in then locked the door

both of which actions unsettled them somewhat

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
"Dave Liquorice" wrote:

[...]

Just mention sex, and they can't wait to get away.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Stuart Noble wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
"Dave Liquorice" wrote:

[...]

I told them thank you, but God already spoke to me every day, through
the little birds. A deadpan glazed expression is required. They thrust
some kindling into my hands and departed hurriedly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher
wibbled on Friday 02 October 2009 11:48

Just mention sex, and they can't wait to get away.

I told them thank you, but God already spoke to me every day, through
the little birds. A deadpan glazed expression is required. They thrust
some kindling into my hands and departed hurriedly.

Answering the door naked whilst supporting a sheep in front of you...

Trouble is I never seem to have me sheep to hand.

--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...