Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The sea which is fire

In article ,
TheOldFellow writes:
On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:00:05 +0100 (BST)
"Dave Liquorice" wrote:

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:22:44 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

Umlike his Islamic followers.

And christians are whiter than white?

No, neither are the atheists, the buddhists, the secularists, the
royalists, the democrats, the imperialists, the pacifists etc.. We're
all human, and that's the problem - big monkeys with brains and
attitude.

It's not religion that makes men bad, it's humanity.

and a significant part of bad humanity is forcing one's religion
onto others.

I once made the mistake of saying that to a jehovah's witness who
knocked on the door (I was quite proud of thinking of that on the
spur of the moment). However, the resulting discussion went on for
an hour on the doorstep, and my dinner went cold, and I could
hear the others behind me in the house killing themselves laughing.
I think we both enjoyed it, but once was enough.

--
Andrew Gabriel