Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I wish I'd bought one sooner - high torque drill

You know that feeling when a job that used to be a struggle suddenly
gets a whole lot easier...

I knew for ages I *should* get one - but now I'm having to do a lot of
holes with big auger bits (32-56mm) through stud, I finally caved in:

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/28582/...0W-Mixer-Drill

(and if I'd listened to the MH a while back - I could have bought the
Wickes/Kress high torque drill before they discontinued it).

Stonking torque on the dewalt though, also delightfully compact,
though I'd have liked a keyless chuck.