Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I wish I'd bought one sooner - high torque drill

In article
,
mike wrote:
I'd already got the cordless without angle when they reduced it to £80
a few years before. Shortly after that, they reduced it to £50 and I
bought one for a friend. Shortly after that they reduced it to £30.

So this time, I'd learned my lesson.

Trouble is they were clearing out. You can't always wait for that.

You were right about the angle drive. It's great. Used it loads -
don't know how I got by without it.

Indeed - great for drilling holes in joists for cables, etc.

And the batteries on the newer
model are either improved or my old ones are getting a bit tired.

Of course no battery lasts for ever. But those (and likely the charger)
seem as good as any.

--
*Real women don't have hot flashes, they have power surges.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.