Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Can we have TMH's opinion on the efficacy of this product in this situation please ?

Words fail me

http://tinyurl.com/nry7wp

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:

Words fail me

http://tinyurl.com/nry7wp

What's wrong with that? They've tested it and found it effective for
their purposes, so why shouldn't they use it? Nuk-yer-ler stuff doesn't
all have to involve magical gizmos made of unobtainium.

Pete

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tom Tom is offline

"geoff" wrote in message

Words fail me

http://tinyurl.com/nry7wp

--
geoff

And clubcard points too!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message

Words fail me

http://tinyurl.com/nry7wp

--
geoff

In wonder if he used

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlluUC3etL4

after the brothel job.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
Words fail me

http://tinyurl.com/nry7wp

No good for him, he'd have to use his trusty angle grinder - and if that
didn't work, he cover the job with fag smoke, fag ash and nicotine stains to
hide it!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24 Aug, 23:02, geoff wrote:
Words fail me

http://tinyurl.com/nry7wp

£2.6bn??? No wonder if they're paying £1.99 a bottle. I suggest they
go to the local Sellafield pound shop and buy Sonic Boom - exactly the
same stuff as far as I can tell at £1. They could save the taxpayer
£1.3bn.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 23:25:02 +0100, "Tom"
had this to say:

"geoff" wrote in message

Words fail me

http://tinyurl.com/nry7wp

--
geoff

And clubcard points too!

I keep proffering my (now split) Nectar card at branches of Messrs.
Tesco, and am always met with refusal.
I'm surprised, since Nectar is accepted (inter alia) by Dulux trade
outlets, BP filling stations and now Homobase. Do Debenhams still have
dealings with Nectar?

I still have no idea how the Nectar system actually works. Apparently
only some 'traders' will accept payment by Nectar. Who contributes
what to the 'scheme'?

Indeed, who benefits by it?

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
Words fail me

http://tinyurl.com/nry7wp

Is this a trick question?

Are you asking me because;

a) I'm a salesman
b) I'm a handyman
c) I have a daughter in the ambulance service
d) I worked in the cleaning industry for 30 years

Wanted to get that clear before some idiot starts a flame war over it.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Unbeliever wrote:
geoff wrote:
Words fail me

http://tinyurl.com/nry7wp

No good for him, he'd have to use his trusty angle grinder - and if
that didn't work, he cover the job with fag smoke, fag ash and
nicotine stains to hide it!

Actually Tanner I would have sprayed it with WD40.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message

Words fail me

http://tinyurl.com/nry7wp

--
geoff

Why do words fail you? Is it the fact they were spending money earlier on
inferior cleaners?

Stonking advertising material for CB though!

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Pete Verdon wrote:
geoff wrote:

Words fail me
http://tinyurl.com/nry7wp

What's wrong with that? They've tested it and found it effective for
their purposes, so why shouldn't they use it? Nuk-yer-ler stuff doesn't
all have to involve magical gizmos made of unobtainium.

Radioactive decontamination is mostly simple cleaning - it's only the
working situation that is difficult. However, many common methods are
ruled out by the fact that everything you use and wear will become
classified as radioactive waste too.

Domestic cleaning products are a fine old tradition at Dounreay. When
Scotchbrite pads first came out, they were quick to spot the potential
for cleaning the insides of reactors... but now imagine doing that from
the other end of a very, very long stick.

--
Ian White
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nuk-yer-ler stuff doesn't
all have to involve magical gizmos made of unobtainium.

They do have to "activate" the Cillit Bang with a drop of red mercury
though.

Obtainable from old Singer sewing machines:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7999168.stm
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
RubberBiker writes
Nuk-yer-ler stuff doesn't
all have to involve magical gizmos made of unobtainium.

They do have to "activate" the Cillit Bang with a drop of red mercury
though.

Obtainable from old Singer sewing machines:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7999168.stm

Genius ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
geoff wrote:
Words fail me

http://tinyurl.com/nry7wp

Is this a trick question?

Are you asking me because;

a) I'm a salesman
b) I'm a handyman
c) I have a daughter in the ambulance service
d) I worked in the cleaning industry for 30 years

Wanted to get that clear before some idiot starts a flame war over it.

It just seemed to be as good a way of bringing it up as any

--
geoff

explosive situation? RayV Woodworking 61 April 11th 06 03:02 AM
what saw do you use in this situation Jack_O Woodworking 11 January 4th 06 08:01 PM
VHS to DVD, Special Situation.. Brad Electronics Repair 13 October 23rd 05 08:00 PM
How would you handle this situation? betruger Home Repair 59 March 10th 05 01:02 AM
Help with this situation... Muskett Home Ownership 11 October 28th 04 06:50 PM