Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Would it be possible to have

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 00:57:12 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

Phil Addison wrote:

While I'm here can I point out that your replies would be easier to read
if you avoided the style of just running on below the post you are
replying to. I see you are using Outlook Express, and though I haven't
used it for years I believe it has an option somewhere to "quote the
post you are replying to". That will cause some form of marker, as this
" " in mine above, to distinguish the original post from your reply.

Excellent, I had forgotten all about that one.

Phil
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 01:58:21 -0700 (PDT), "Man at B&Q"
wrote:

On Aug 12, 9:23*pm, Phil Addison wrote:
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:19:40 GMT, "BigWallop"

"Man at B&Q" wrote in message

So you also need to learn no stop making idiotic comments and
responding to obvious spammers.

MBQ

[snip]

I am truly sorry if my opinion
is not that of the consensus, but I could not control my impulse to
complain. *That's just the way I am. *:-)

No need to apologise, especially to MBQ who expressed himself quite
rudely.

Oh come on! I wasn't rude. Merely pointing out that you can't have it
both ways. if you don't like the state of the group, don't respond to
obvious spammers like BW did.

MBQ

Relax, on the usenet scale of rudeness it wasn't that bad, but enough to
spoil my enjoyment of an interesting thread. When someone asks for
assistance, however framed, saying they are idiotic is, to say the
least, unhelpful.

Phil