Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 2 FEET

I live in a mid terrace house which is on a slope. The houses in
the terrace are stepped up about 2 feet above each other. This means
that there is about a 2 feet piece of wall between my (lower)
neighbour's roof and my roof. The wall is my part of the house and
means that the upper two feet of my loft wall is exposed to the
elements.... more »
By - 3:35pm - 1 new of 1 message
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
www.123maza.com/technic
=====================================
Posted to uk.d-i-y

shock current wrote:

I live in a mid terrace house which is on a slope. The houses in
By - 3:35pm - 1 new of 1 message
www.123maza.com/technic

Anyone know where's this stuff is coming from? Some lame
webforum-usenet interface, or something to do with the original
messages all being on cix?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:

Anyone know where's this stuff is coming from? Some lame
webforum-usenet interface, or something to do with the original
messages all being on cix?

I think it's some tosser spamming their site and trying to avoid being
TOSsed by re-posting material clipped from GoogleGroups summaries of
posts (hence the "more " appearing in each clip).

The offender in question seems to be a Mr S. Abuthahir, posting from a
Tata Teleservices account in Hyderabad, India.

remarks: for abuse and spam related complaints
remarks: and queries please contact email at
remarks: and

Garage height...8 feet or 10 feet? [email protected] Home Repair 40 October 5th 17 10:08 AM
Feet or No Feet watchec Woodworking 0 April 26th 08 07:49 AM
Feet or No Feet [email protected] UK diy 0 April 19th 08 10:28 PM
Feet or No Feet [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 19th 08 11:09 AM
Put up your feet George Max Woodworking 2 October 25th 06 01:30 PM