Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default woohoo 1st Prize

I now have a nice glass trophy and a 1st Rosette.
--
Vass
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Vass wrote:

I now have a nice glass trophy and a 1st Rosette.

Crufts, Beauty Pageant, or Photography Competition?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 3 Aug, 17:07, John Rumm wrote:
Vass wrote:
I now have a nice glass trophy and a 1st Rosette.

Crufts, Beauty Pageant, or Photography Competition?

Applied turntable friction, I assume
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Baz Baz is offline

"Vass" wrote in message
. uk...
I now have a nice glass trophy and a 1st Rosette.
--
Vass

Don't you mean "WE" have a nice glass trophy.

There is no "I" in team.

Baz

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Vass
writes
I now have a nice glass trophy and a 1st Rosette.

Where's the pics then ;-)
--
fred

Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:
In article , Vass
writes
I now have a nice glass trophy and a 1st Rosette.

Where's the pics then ;-)

Yeh pics! We want pics, we want pics, we want pics...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Baz wrote:
"Vass" wrote in message
. uk...
I now have a nice glass trophy and a 1st Rosette.
--
Vass

Don't you mean "WE" have a nice glass trophy.

There is no "I" in team.

But there is one in Prima Donna...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
fred wrote:
In article , Vass
writes
I now have a nice glass trophy and a 1st Rosette.

Where's the pics then ;-)

Yeh pics! We want pics, we want pics, we want pics...

ok, ok ,

trophy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/canon-eos/3786110626/

finished article
http://www.flickr.com/photos/canon-eos/3764135325/

Thank you all, once again, right now, how are we gonna share this trophy?
who wants it Monday to Wednesday? I want the weekends but it needs picking
up by 6pm Sunday!
--
Vass

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Vass" wrote in message

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
fred wrote:
In article , Vass
writes
I now have a nice glass trophy and a 1st Rosette.

Where's the pics then ;-)

Yeh pics! We want pics, we want pics, we want pics...

ok, ok ,

trophy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/canon-eos/3786110626/

finished article
http://www.flickr.com/photos/canon-eos/3764135325/

Thank you all, once again, right now, how are we gonna share this trophy?
who wants it Monday to Wednesday? I want the weekends but it needs picking
up by 6pm Sunday!
--
Vass

That stick up the bum looks painful.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Vass
writes

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
fred wrote:
In article , Vass
writes
I now have a nice glass trophy and a 1st Rosette.

Where's the pics then ;-)

Yeh pics! We want pics, we want pics, we want pics...

ok, ok ,

trophy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/canon-eos/3786110626/

finished article
http://www.flickr.com/photos/canon-eos/3764135325/

Thank you all, once again, right now, how are we gonna share this trophy?
who wants it Monday to Wednesday? I want the weekends but it needs
picking up by 6pm Sunday!

There is only one uk.d-i-y approved tool for cutting it up

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Baz wrote:
"Vass" wrote in message
. uk...
I now have a nice glass trophy and a 1st Rosette.
--
Vass

Don't you mean "WE" have a nice glass trophy.

There is no "I" in team.

On that note, can you imagine a UK-DIY contender on Robot Wars?

No question what the weapon would have to be...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
Baz wrote:
"Vass" wrote in message
. uk...
I now have a nice glass trophy and a 1st Rosette.
--
Vass

Don't you mean "WE" have a nice glass trophy.

There is no "I" in team.

On that note, can you imagine a UK-DIY contender on Robot Wars?

No question what the weapon would have to be...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

But which make and what batteries? It would take a year to resolve that
argument.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Baz wrote: