Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default moulds of cornice

Where can i get mail order plaster kits
to start to make moulds of cornices and ceilings
and to learn more about it?

And where on the web is there help?
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...ory:Plastering
is for newbuilds.

Because I dont know what i'm looking for
I dont know what its called
so i had no success with goggling it!

[g]
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30 July, 16:50, "george (dicegeorge)" wrote:
Where can i get mail order plaster kits
to start to make moulds of cornices and ceilings
and to learn more about it?

And where on the web is there help?http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...ory:Plastering
is for newbuilds.

Because I dont know what i'm looking for
I dont know what its called
so i had no success with goggling it!

[g]

Try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjuhDyCbarA or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtVoht6QAYs
for inspiration

Awkward Coving & Cornice Painters10 UK diy 7 February 14th 09 09:02 PM
what do you make moulds out of???? Stealth Pilot Metalworking 13 October 30th 07 08:59 PM
Coving/Cornice a bay window fuzzy!! UK diy 7 November 8th 06 06:23 PM
cornice Picker UK diy 0 May 23rd 05 09:20 PM
Fitting Cornice on MFI bedroom cabinets Capitol UK diy 1 February 12th 05 01:24 AM