Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default seagulls have been stealing allen keys!

seagulls have been stealing allen keys!

http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/whitstab...l/article.html

[g]
Posted to uk.d-i-y

george (dicegeorge) wrote:
seagulls have been stealing allen keys!

http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/whitstab...l/article.html

Allen keys?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 07:53:37 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

george (dicegeorge) wrote:
seagulls have been stealing allen keys!

http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/whitstab...l/article.html

Allen keys?

2/3 of the way down in the comments! Must be a hex on it.
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

george (dicegeorge) wrote:
seagulls have been stealing allen keys!

http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/whitstab...l/article.html

Allen keys?

2/3 of the way down in the comments! Must be a hex on it.

Not surprising though given that it happened in Witchstable.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

george (dicegeorge) wrote:
seagulls have been stealing allen keys!

http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/whitstab...l/article.html

Good link!

I rather liked the comment attributed to the owner of the temporarily
abducted cat, who apparently said: "My husband Barry would have gone
mad. He'd shoot me before he'd shoot the cats." eh?

(also the comments below the article are worth a gander if you're bored,
too)

David

Posted to uk.d-i-y

in 213995 20090718 103936 Lobster wrote:
george (dicegeorge) wrote:
seagulls have been stealing allen keys!

http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/whitstab...l/article.html

Good link!

I rather liked the comment attributed to the owner of the temporarily
abducted cat, who apparently said: "My husband Barry would have gone
mad. He'd shoot me before he'd shoot the cats." eh?

(also the comments below the article are worth a gander if you're bored,
too)

David

I loved the reference to Mrs Slocombe ...