Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Nuisance youths

I seem to have started to attract some door bell ringing from the local
youths on the skulk home from school. I ignore it - but it has escalated
into them coming up to the windows and knocking on them (to really impress
their mates)

I am thinking of leaving a video camera running in the house - positioned in
such a way that no-one just walking past on the pavement will be caught in
shot. Then if I get a picture of a face at the window I can show it to my
local Community Police Boy.

Any legal issues that you can imagine? Anyone at the window will be 15 feet
onto my property.

Youths on Front Garden TheScullster UK diy 40 April 16th 09 02:43 PM
RCD nuisance trip Andy Burns UK diy 14 January 6th 07 08:30 PM
A plumin' nuisance... Egremont UK diy 7 November 28th 05 08:48 AM
Nuisance RCD TRips puffernutter UK diy 18 May 24th 05 04:53 PM
OT Dealing with a nuisance dog Rex B Metalworking 170 January 26th 05 11:32 PM