Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Alternative to Screwfix?

A few weeks ago someone here mentioned an other company similar to
Screwfix but with better prices.

I looked it up and was interested in a particular light fitting of
theirs but the name now escapes me. Anyone can help?

Thanks.
--
Les Desser
(The Reply-to address IS valid)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.toolstation.com/ ?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Roger Mills
Sun, 5 Jul 2009 18:16:14 writes

http://www.toolstation.com/ ?

Thanks - that is it.
--
Les Desser
(The Reply-to address IS valid)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 18:01:29 +0100, Les Desser
wrote:

A few weeks ago someone here mentioned an other company similar to
Screwfix but with better prices.

I looked it up and was interested in a particular light fitting of
theirs but the name now escapes me. Anyone can help?

Thanks.

I've started using Tool station, they don't quite have the range of
screwfix, but I've found them reliable and you get free delivery over
£10.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Roger Mills wrote:
Les Desser wrote:

A few weeks ago someone here mentioned an other company similar to
Screwfix but with better prices.

I looked it up and was interested in a particular light fitting of
theirs but the name now escapes me. Anyone can help?

Thanks.

http://www.toolstation.com/ ?

Good lot, they are.

Si

Alternative to TLC Stuart B UK diy 3 April 3rd 07 06:59 PM
red oak alternative K Anthony Woodworking 10 August 19th 06 04:20 PM
Pallet Wood Recycling (was; Alternative Furnishing Ideas 2 [Was; ' alternative furnishing ideas?']) Warm Worm Woodworking 5 May 23rd 06 04:02 AM
Screwfix alternative for electrical Fash UK diy 7 February 20th 06 10:50 PM
Alternative to Screwfix for basic consumables? dg UK diy 21 October 26th 04 01:43 AM