Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Bra sizes and extra costs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2286647/Busts-4-Justice-Marks-and-Spencers-defends-extra-tax-on-bigger-bras.html

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/5tqrvs

So if Busts 4 Justice wins will I be able to make Screwfix sell me 15mm
copper tube for the same price as 22mm tube?

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2286647/Busts-4-Justice-Marks-and-Spencers-defends-extra-tax-on-bigger-bras.html

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/5tqrvs

So if Busts 4 Justice wins will I be able to make Screwfix sell me 15mm
copper tube for the same price as 22mm tube?

Adam

Probably if you push them, but only after they increase the price of
15mm to the same as 22mm, which I expect will the be net result with M&S
if they "win" this!

Toby...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2286647/Busts-4-Justice-Marks-and-Spencers-defends-extra-tax-on-bigger-bras.html

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/5tqrvs

So if Busts 4 Justice wins will I be able to make Screwfix sell me 15mm
copper tube for the same price as 22mm tube?

Adam

Try flashing your tits down at the trade counter Adam and see what
happens!! lol

Bob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2286647/Busts-4-Justice-Marks-and-Spencers-defends-extra-tax-on-bigger-bras.html

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/5tqrvs

So if Busts 4 Justice wins will I be able to make Screwfix sell me
15mm copper tube for the same price as 22mm tube?

No, but 22mm nipples will come down :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
ARWadsworth wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2286647/Busts-4-Justice-Marks-and-Spencers-defends-extra-tax-on-bigger-bras.html

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/5tqrvs

So if Busts 4 Justice wins will I be able to make Screwfix sell me
15mm copper tube for the same price as 22mm tube?

No, but 22mm nipples will come down :-)

Either way, it would be an equal tease...

--
R.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

in 200278 20090506 152719 "ARWadsworth" wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2286647/Busts-4-Justice-Marks-and-Spencers-defends-extra-tax-on-bigger-bras.html

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/5tqrvs

So if Busts 4 Justice wins will I be able to make Screwfix sell me 15mm
copper tube for the same price as 22mm tube?

Depends what you are going to do with it!

electric hob top sizes Jim[_31_] UK diy 0 April 12th 09 03:41 PM
wire sizes dbljay7542 Home Repair 17 February 23rd 09 02:06 AM
pz0, pz1, pz2, pz3 sizes Stephen[_6_] UK diy 5 December 22nd 08 11:08 AM
boiler costs - rough costs / options dirt dibbler UK diy 1 July 5th 07 10:39 AM
Joist sizes Suz UK diy 24 December 9th 06 11:09 PM