Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default C24 joists, 225 x 75 x4000

Hi, I will have to order some C24 225 x 75 x 4000mm joists as the
purlins for my extension roof soon. C24 spec'd by structural engineer.
Anyone know what sort of price I should pay ?
Good suppliers ?
Thanks,
Simon.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Very roughly - £4/m - you'll have to buy 4.2m lengths.

If you're in East Anglia - Ridgeons are an excellent company.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

sm_jamieson wrote:

Hi, I will have to order some C24 225 x 75 x 4000mm joists as the
purlins for my extension roof soon. C24 spec'd by structural engineer.

Quite possibly - I had to for the ones I needed on my loft.

Anyone know what sort of price I should pay ?

Not these days... but from memory they were not significantly more than C16

Good suppliers ?

Where are you?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 1 May, 14:45, John Rumm wrote:
sm_jamieson wrote:
Hi, I will have to order some C24 225 x 75 x 4000mm joists as the
purlins for my extension roof soon. C24 spec'd by structural engineer.

Quite possibly - I had to for the ones I needed on my loft.

Anyone know what sort of price I should pay ?

Not these days... but from memory they were not significantly more than C16

Good suppliers ?

Where are you?

--

I am in Coventry.
Simon.

Must 10/2MC run through joists? Toller Home Repair 7 December 10th 06 10:05 PM
joists mmzz UK diy 7 August 30th 06 08:47 PM
Installing Joists Mike Woodworking 3 May 10th 06 02:22 PM
cut into joists dundonald UK diy 33 April 26th 04 11:48 PM
Joists. Michael McNeil UK diy 4 February 29th 04 07:28 AM