Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default capping chimneys (bump)

just a thought about my last post.
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....4640993?hl=en#
If I cap my disused chimneys with lead (actually they already are) but
sort of squeeze in a length of rigid hosepipe (a bit like Elvis used
to do) and sort of *clingfilm* it in with the lead which is fairly
malleable as well as being unlkely to blow off -would that provide
enough ventilation?
One end of the hosepipe (about 1 foot in length would be in the
chimney pot and the other would be on the outside of the pot .

capping chimneys mary UK diy 18 April 11th 09 08:30 PM
Chimneys.. again. Tim Lamb[_2_] UK diy 22 March 8th 09 10:24 AM
cheap bump proof locks? peter Home Repair 3 July 14th 07 01:48 AM
Carpet has a wave bump now? [email protected] Home Repair 13 July 1st 07 04:29 PM
bump n go robot help? trigon Electronics Repair 6 May 12th 06 05:20 AM