Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mobile phone connection to WAN.

Can't get mine (Nokia N95) to work no matter what I do. It's the only
wireless device I have so not certain the WAN is correctly set up either.
It picks it up - and my neighbour's ones - but on connecting (I've entered
the correct WEP) it appears to connect but when trying to browse get a 'no
gateway' message.

I thought the phone might be faulty but have connected to a WAN where no
WEP is required.

--
*In some places, C:\ is the root of all directories *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.