Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Google Street View

"Marty" wrote in message
Why do people go on Google Street View and immediately look up their own
house?

People do not always do that.

When Doncaster comes onto street view I will look for the house that I was
working at when the Google van drove past in November. I will then get to
see the prostitute outside the house again! It was not a nice area to work
in.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

"Marty" wrote in message
Why do people go on Google Street View and immediately look up their own
house?

People do not always do that.

When Doncaster comes onto street view I will look for the house that I was
working at when the Google van drove past in November. I will then get to
see the prostitute outside the house again! It was not a nice area to work
in.

Why is it not a nice area? do they charge too much ???

Dave

Google Street View Arthur 51 UK diy 5 April 13th 09 07:07 AM
Google Street View Bob Martin UK diy 0 March 27th 09 08:33 AM
Tri-view or bi-view mirrors? Actor123 Home Repair 0 February 4th 07 05:16 PM