DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Google Street View (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/274490-re-google-street-view.html)

ARWadsworth March 27th 09 02:57 PM

Google Street View

"Marty" wrote in message
Why do people go on Google Street View and immediately look up their own
house?

People do not always do that.

When Doncaster comes onto street view I will look for the house that I was
working at when the Google van drove past in November. I will then get to
see the prostitute outside the house again! It was not a nice area to work
in.

Adam

DAVE March 28th 09 06:04 PM

Google Street View

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

"Marty" wrote in message
Why do people go on Google Street View and immediately look up their own
house?

People do not always do that.

When Doncaster comes onto street view I will look for the house that I was
working at when the Google van drove past in November. I will then get to
see the prostitute outside the house again! It was not a nice area to work
in.

Why is it not a nice area? do they charge too much ???

Dave