Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Source for plastic channel extrusion?

I need a few metres of deep U channel in black plastic, with an internal
channel width of 10mm.
Google has failed me so far - any suggestions for on-line suppliers?

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12 Mar, 15:02, NoSpam wrote:
I need a few metres of deep U channel in black plastic, with an internal
channel width of 10mm.
Google has failed me so far - any suggestions for on-line suppliers?

Dave

I though I saw something very similar in the local orange shed
yesterday evening near the lengths of ali and steel section.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
NoSpam wrote:
I need a few metres of deep U channel in black plastic, with an
internal channel width of 10mm.

Would spray-painted 16mm electric mini-trunking be too big?

Owain

Yes, it needs to slip over the edge of some 10mm glass.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

gunsmith wrote:
On 12 Mar, 15:02, NoSpam wrote:
I need a few metres of deep U channel in black plastic, with an internal
channel width of 10mm.
Google has failed me so far - any suggestions for on-line suppliers?

Dave

I though I saw something very similar in the local orange shed
yesterday evening near the lengths of ali and steel section.

I saw white plastic and aluminium the other day, if I can't find any
black plastic channel I'll have to get the ali and paint it.