Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ikea fridges

Anyone fitted one, and did it come with adjustable feet ?

We bought one from the clearance section the other day, and noticed
tonight that it doesn't appear to have any adjusters - it also seems
to be a "longer" door than I expected, i.e. normally it's above the
height of the kickboard so you can bolt a matching door to the front,
but this seems to go to within an inch of the floor...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Colin Wilson" o.uk wrote
in message g...
Anyone fitted one, and did it come with adjustable feet ?

We bought one from the clearance section the other day, and noticed
tonight that it doesn't appear to have any adjusters - it also seems
to be a "longer" door than I expected, i.e. normally it's above the
height of the kickboard so you can bolt a matching door to the front,
but this seems to go to within an inch of the floor...

Most free standing fridges have doors that go to within an inch of the
floor. Only 'build in' fridges have higher doors.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

We bought one from the clearance section the other day, and noticed
tonight that it doesn't appear to have any adjusters - it also seems
to be a "longer" door than I expected, i.e. normally it's above the
height of the kickboard so you can bolt a matching door to the front,
but this seems to go to within an inch of the floor...

Most free standing fridges have doors that go to within an inch of the
floor. Only 'build in' fridges have higher doors.

It _is_ an integrated fridge...

Sorry, omitted that from the original post :-}
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Most free standing fridges have doors that go to within an inch of the
floor. Only 'build in' fridges have higher doors.

Just had another look at the Ikea website, looks like we might have
the "wrong" type :-/ (the one we had delivered looks like it should be
for a high "larder" style cabinet...)

The twist is, the invoice says it should be the model type _we_
expected, but since you have to take it through the tills and on to
the delivery department yourselves, i'm not sure whether the blame
would lie with us alone, or them for mis-labelling it :-/

Fsck...

Need black leather cleaner for an Ikea chair (for fancy leather £200 chair), but Ikea don't deliver! spencer[_2_] UK diy 6 November 23rd 08 10:25 PM
Integrated fridges AmyGG UK diy 1 November 3rd 06 07:40 AM
Q: Fridges & freezers Flynn UK diy 1 November 2nd 06 10:43 AM
small fridges in2minds UK diy 1 April 4th 05 08:33 PM
Q1. Fridges quisquiliae UK diy 1 January 2nd 05 06:30 PM