Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Render setting time for a pond.

I have been modifying my koi pond to take a bottom drain. The pipe has been
put through the wall and glued in and the bottom drain fitted and concreted
in.This morning I put the final smooth rendered coat on the bottom.
When should it be able to take my weight to fit dome on the drain and take
immersion in water?

Kevin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Zen83237 wrote:
I have been modifying my koi pond to take a bottom drain. The pipe has been
put through the wall and glued in and the bottom drain fitted and concreted
in.This morning I put the final smooth rendered coat on the bottom.
When should it be able to take my weight to fit dome on the drain and take
immersion in water?

48 hours in this weather.

Kevin