Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Chemicals - useful site

Just came across this site where you can buy citric acid, oxalic acid,
acetone, isoprop, sodium perborate etc.

No connection, just posted FYI

http://www.mistral.ie/index.php

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 1 Mar, 13:19, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Just came across this site where you can buy citric acid, oxalic acid,
acetone, isoprop, sodium perborate etc.

No connection, just posted FYI

http://www.mistral.ie/index.php

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Thank you for letting us know -
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Just came across this site where you can buy citric acid, oxalic acid,
acetone, isoprop, sodium perborate etc.

No connection, just posted FYI

http://www.mistral.ie/index.php

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Thank you for letting us know -

Just seen the carpet cleaning chemicals, do you think there are good
as Prochem?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Just came across this site where you can buy citric acid, oxalic acid,
acetone, isoprop, sodium perborate etc.

No connection, just posted FYI

http://www.mistral.ie/index.php

Thank you for letting us know -

Hey look, the Medway ****wit re-posted the URL I posted weeks ago. It's
like a slow echo.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:
Just came across this site where you can buy citric acid, oxalic acid,
acetone, isoprop, sodium perborate etc.

No connection, just posted FYI

http://www.mistral.ie/index.php

Thank you for letting us know -

Hey look, the Medway ****wit re-posted the URL I posted weeks ago. It's
like a slow echo.

Nice to see your self portrait on your website welcome page too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

R wrote:

Nice to see your self portrait on your website welcome page too.

Aww bless, another kicked up the arse loser appears to dribble down his
chin. Never mind, nursey will be along to tighten the straps on your
jacket before bedtime.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Just came across this site where you can buy citric acid, oxalic
acid, acetone, isoprop, sodium perborate etc.

No connection, just posted FYI

http://www.mistral.ie/index.php

Thank you for letting us know -

Hey look, the Medway ****wit re-posted the URL I posted weeks ago.
It's like a slow echo.

But since you are in everybodys kill file, nobody reads what you post.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:
Just came across this site where you can buy citric acid, oxalic
acid, acetone, isoprop, sodium perborate etc.

No connection, just posted FYI

http://www.mistral.ie/index.php

Thank you for letting us know -

Hey look, the Medway ****wit re-posted the URL I posted weeks ago.
It's like a slow echo.

But since you are in everybodys kill file, nobody reads what you post.

Steady Dave, even retards need to vent their spleen occasionally.
Just this one has to do it on a more than daily basis.
Must be a hormone imbalance I reckon caused by the medication.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Just came across this site where you can buy citric acid, oxalic acid,
acetone, isoprop, sodium perborate etc.

No connection, just posted FYI

http://www.mistral.ie/index.php

I just had a look on here. I was happily adding things to my basket
and them noticed that unlike any other website I've ever visited the
postage increases the more you buy! Buy the time they had slapped on
some astronomical and mysteriously-calculated postage charge (and VAT
which is not included) it really wasn't looking very good value.

Oh correction, they do offer free postage after all. You just need to
buy £750 worth of stuff. I'll never complain about Screwfix postal
charges again!

I think I'll stick with the pound shop for my cleaning products.

Cheers!

Martin

Spa chemicals! R.P.McMurphy UK diy 2 August 6th 06 08:27 AM
Chemists & household chemicals Egremont UK diy 139 July 19th 05 09:30 PM
What chemicals are used in flat roofing? Harvey Van Sickle UK diy 6 June 8th 05 06:07 PM
Chemicals charles adams Metalworking 1 April 28th 05 05:48 PM
Fire Suppressant Chemicals in a lapotp. What to do??? mike Electronics Repair 5 August 26th 04 09:21 PM