Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default skip diving - whats the best you have rescued?

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , ARWadsworth
writes

"dennis@home" wrote in message

We already know you are a foul mouthed yob who smokes too much and rips
of
old ladies.

Smoking is not a crime if the cigarette if it is not smoked in an enclosed
public place. There are also no laws as to how many cigarettes a person
may
choose to smoke in a day.

As for ripping old ladies off. Have you got any proof that TMH has done
that?

Dennis lives in drivelworld

Maxie, he does live in a world of drivel that is for sure. Only you could
see that. Fantastic. Well Maxie I do detect drivel and saw it too. I
thought I would let you in on that. He could never be in a Paddy band like
you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
et...
dennis@home wrote:

He is starting to annoy me and I may well take action to prevent it
if he continues with his childish behavior.

Gosh you sound scary...

Not like you ever annoy anyone is it now?

If people get annoyed by the truth is that my responsibility?
Its not like I haven't tried to help him in the past but he does tend
to get all upset when someone talks about speed cameras.

Tried to help me? The day I need help from an idiot like you, hell will
freeze over.

I expect he likes to speed but keeps getting caught due to
carelessness. That is probably why he needs to claim that all the
motoring rules are wrong.

When have I ever talked about speed cameras you ****wit?

If you took the trouble to read posts properly you will find that was
someone else.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...
dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message . ..

You've made a coplete laughing stock of yourself yet again.

Not half as coplete as you!

Face it Dennis, once again you have been found out talking complete
****e by several people. You can't admit your mistakes, so you
start behaving like a miffed schoolboy.

You and geoff are not credible as being correct about anything so if
you say I am wrong it is meaningless.

Pathetic.

Not just us Dennis is it? You don't seem to have any supporters at
all. Everyone else out of step?

Everybody else is ignoring you as well you pathetic fool.

Go through this thread & see how many people support you. I'll give you a
clue. It begins with Z and ends in O.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , John Rumm
writes
dennis@home wrote:

He is starting to annoy me and I may well take action to prevent it
if he continues with his childish behavior.

Gosh you sound scary...

Not like you ever annoy anyone is it now?

Dennis - can you see a pattern forming, can you?

Go on apply your superior intellect and have a go

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 21:15:31 UTC, "dennis@home"
wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

Oh, you really are losing it now...

No its yet another factual statement.
I doubt if they could be bothered with TMH but it is true.

It is also true that you libelled him.

No its not.
The spell chucker changed one of the words from something far more
abusive. ;-)
He changed it to ripped off.

Verbatum from your post of 1/3/09;

"We already know you are a foul mouthed yob who smokes too much and rips of
old ladies."

Come on **** for brains, explain that.

His ongoing outbursts about old women make me think I was right.

Dennis you are raving. I changed what to 'ripped off'? What outbursts
about old women.

Bob has it right, you really are losing it now...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"John Rumm" wrote in message
net...
dennis@home wrote:

He is starting to annoy me and I may well take action to prevent it
if he continues with his childish behavior.

Gosh you sound scary...

Not like you ever annoy anyone is it now?

If people get annoyed by the truth is that my responsibility?
Its not like I haven't tried to help him in the past but he does tend
to get all upset when someone talks about speed cameras.
I expect he likes to speed but keeps getting caught due to carelessness.
That is probably why he needs to claim that all the motoring rules are
wrong.

would you like to enlighten us as to who you actually think you are
referring to in the above?

go and ask drivel if you can have some of his meds

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

Oh, you really are losing it now...

No its yet another factual statement.
I doubt if they could be bothered with TMH but it is true.

It is also true that you libelled him.

No its not.
The spell chucker changed one of the words from something far more
abusive. ;-)
He changed it to ripped off.
His ongoing outbursts about old women make me think I was right.

So what did you intend to say on your post? What did the pre spell checker
version say?

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message . ..

You've made a coplete laughing stock of yourself yet again.

Not half as coplete as you!

Face it Dennis, once again you have been found out talking complete
****e by several people. You can't admit your mistakes, so you start
behaving like a miffed schoolboy.

You and geoff are not credible as being correct about anything

Except that I run a successful engineering business

Maxie, don't tell them about the bailiffs.

I have a track record, recommended in various forums and here in uk-diy
... which wouldn't be the case if I wasn't doing it right and correct

Maxie, you do everything right. Fantastically well too. And you Morris
dancing as well.

Me - I'm transparent - I don't hide my email address,
I've lived all but 2 1/2 years of my working life as a "consultant" (I
prefer the word contractor) up to starting off my current company

You on the other hand spout rubbish from behind a munged email addy in a
drivelesque way

Maxie I did detect some drivel. I am an expert at detecting it. So I can
confirm you are right. 10 out of 10.

At least drivel's posts give us a laugh (as someone said a few years ago,
he might be a troll, but he's OUR troll)

You don't

you are pompous, self opinionated and usually wrong

Maxie, what a fella you are!!! Fantastic!

go on - give me one demonstrable example of where you have made your mark

Maxie, I am sure you have made many marks in many places. Fabulous!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message

Oh, you really are losing it now...

No its yet another factual statement.
I doubt if they could be bothered with TMH but it is true.

It is also true that you libelled him.

No its not.
The spell chucker changed one of the words from something far more
abusive. ;-)
He changed it to ripped off.
His ongoing outbursts about old women make me think I was right.

So what did you intend to say on your post? What did the pre spell
checker version say?

We await a Teflon answer.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:43:18 -0000, "dennis@home"
wrote:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
m...

snip

As for ripping old ladies off. Have you got any proof that TMH has done
that?

If he were stupid enough to actually try and do me for libel I would have to
comb through his accounts and see.

In other words you don't have any evidence of such practises.

I note your statement says "We already know...". If your intention was
to include other readers of the NG in your statement I should like not
to be included.

As it is he is the only one that actually posted that and not I.

I doubt a typo will work as much of a defence - the implication was
pretty clear to me, and others - and it will be interesting to see
what the statement was before the spellchecker ( apparently ) did its
work.

He is starting to annoy me and I may well take action to prevent it if he
continues with his childish behavior.

Or you could just apologise. That would be the responsible thing to
do.

Regards,

--
Stephen Howard
Woodwind repairs & period restorations

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
. ..

Verbatum from your post of 1/3/09;

"We already know you are a foul mouthed yob who smokes too much and rips
of
old ladies."

Come on **** for brains, explain that.

I'll save that for the judge so he can have a laugh as he awards costs to
me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Stephen Howard" wrote in message

Or you could just apologise. That would be the responsible thing to
do.

There is no way I will apologise to TMH.
I have been perfectly reasonable with him in the past.
I have even posted stuff to help him but he still just comes out with foul
mouthed abuse for no reason.
He does that whenever I disagree with him.
If he wants to apologise that's up to him.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

but he still just comes out with foul mouthed abuse for no reason.

There's a perfectly good reason.

You're an obstinate cretin.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message . ..

You've made a coplete laughing stock of yourself yet again.
Not half as coplete as you!
Face it Dennis, once again you have been found out talking complete
****e by several people. You can't admit your mistakes, so you
start behaving like a miffed schoolboy.

You and geoff are not credible as being correct about anything so if
you say I am wrong it is meaningless.
Pathetic.

Not just us Dennis is it? You don't seem to have any supporters at
all. Everyone else out of step?

Everybody else is ignoring you as well you pathetic fool.

Go through this thread & see how many people support you. I'll give you a
clue. It begins with Z and ends in O.

Give it up before you end up looking as big a **** as Dennis.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
et...
dennis@home wrote:

He is starting to annoy me and I may well take action to prevent it
if he continues with his childish behavior.
Gosh you sound scary...

Not like you ever annoy anyone is it now?

If people get annoyed by the truth is that my responsibility?
Its not like I haven't tried to help him in the past but he does tend
to get all upset when someone talks about speed cameras.

Tried to help me? The day I need help from an idiot like you, hell will
freeze over.

I expect he likes to speed but keeps getting caught due to
carelessness. That is probably why he needs to claim that all the
motoring rules are wrong.

When have I ever talked about speed cameras you ****wit?

If you took the trouble to read posts properly you will find that was
someone else.

Look kill file the stupid **** like everyone else And drivel. Life is
far too short.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

The way you are behaving is illegal under the telecommunications act, don't
push me or you will find that out the hard way.

Priceless!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman"
saying something like:

"We already know you are a foul mouthed yob who smokes too much and rips of
old ladies."

Look, for all we know, your old lady friends might have a penchant for
having their bodices ripped off.
In some circles, 'Old Lady' refers to the wife.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

Let him try for libel, he will regret it if he does.
And he will lose his virgin access if I complain which is a certainty if he
carry on like a child.

Ffs, stop being a tosser.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian" wrote in message
"dennis@home" gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

but he still just comes out with foul mouthed abuse for no reason.

There's a perfectly good reason.

You're an obstinate cretin.

Just because I don't agree with the cr@p he posts doesn't make me obstinate
or a cretin.
I see you fit TMH mould quite well and resort to insults just because you
don't get your way.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

"dennis@home" wrote in message

We already know you are a foul mouthed yob who smokes too much and
rips of old ladies.

Smoking is not a crime if the cigarette if it is not smoked in an
enclosed public place. There are also no laws as to how many
cigarettes a person may choose to smoke in a day.

As for ripping old ladies off. Have you got any proof that TMH has
done that?

If he were stupid enough to actually try and do me for libel I would
have to comb through his accounts and see.

You couldn't comb your hair, let alone comb through accounts. WTF do you
think you are? James Bond?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

but he still just comes out with foul mouthed abuse for no reason.

There's a perfectly good reason.

You're an obstinate cretin.

Just because I don't agree with the cr@p he posts doesn't make me
obstinate or a cretin.

No, it doesn't. However, the crap you post does show you to be both.

I see you fit TMH mould quite well and resort to insults just because
you don't get your way.

A simple statement of fact cannot be an insult.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"Pete Verdon" d wrote

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote

How do I find his ISP so I can complain?

You get a court order and ask. Without one anyone that replies with
any personal information is committing a criminal offence.

Which offense? I can see the ISP themselves being required to keep
customers' personal information private, but that's not the question.

Its personal if it leads to the ability to identify someone.
That's what personal means.

Yes. But someone replying with that information in this newsgroup would
an individual member of the public, not your ISP. I agree that if it
were your ISP it would probably be committing an offense under the Data
Protection Act; I was asking what offense you think would be committed
were a private individual to do so.

Pete

Rescued a lathe Ecnerwal Woodturning 2 December 27th 08 08:21 AM
Spindle size for Jet diving head jim n judy Metalworking 0 February 1st 06 11:40 PM
The Vice Prez is rescued in Jefferson Parish Its da jackeeettt Home Repair 0 September 8th 05 05:42 AM
Dumpster diving, roadside finds and such Jim Behning Woodworking 7 June 15th 05 10:38 PM
Gloat - dumpster diving find [email protected] Woodworking 6 May 7th 05 03:48 AM