Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Looking for plastic cup handle ?

Not sure if this is the correct term. What I am looking for is one of those
plastic cup handles, that can be threaded over the end of a piece of
rope/string, and then with a knot tied in the rope end, you can use the
plastic cup as a handle to pull the rope ? I've tried my local diy stores
but can't find them anywhere ?
Thanks

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:14:09 +0000, Tony B wrote:

Not sure if this is the correct term. What I am looking for is one of those
plastic cup handles, that can be threaded over the end of a piece of
rope/string, and then with a knot tied in the rope end, you can use the
plastic cup as a handle to pull the rope ? I've tried my local diy stores
but can't find them anywhere ?
Thanks

You might find something suitable by googling 'stretch tubing' for
exercising. The tubing is supplied with attached handles.

Cic.

Using Ubuntu Linux
Windows shown the door

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tony B wrote:
Not sure if this is the correct term. What I am looking for is one of those
plastic cup handles, that can be threaded over the end of a piece of
rope/string, and then with a knot tied in the rope end, you can use the
plastic cup as a handle to pull the rope ? I've tried my local diy stores
but can't find them anywhere ?
Thanks

Buy a skipping rope?