DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for plastic cup handle ? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/271871-looking-plastic-cup-handle.html)

Tony B February 23rd 09 05:14 PM

Looking for plastic cup handle ?

Not sure if this is the correct term. What I am looking for is one of those
plastic cup handles, that can be threaded over the end of a piece of
rope/string, and then with a knot tied in the rope end, you can use the
plastic cup as a handle to pull the rope ? I've tried my local diy stores
but can't find them anywhere ?
Thanks

Cicero February 23rd 09 06:06 PM

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:14:09 +0000, Tony B wrote:

Not sure if this is the correct term. What I am looking for is one of those
plastic cup handles, that can be threaded over the end of a piece of
rope/string, and then with a knot tied in the rope end, you can use the
plastic cup as a handle to pull the rope ? I've tried my local diy stores
but can't find them anywhere ?
Thanks

You might find something suitable by googling 'stretch tubing' for
exercising. The tubing is supplied with attached handles.

Cic.

Using Ubuntu Linux
Windows shown the door

Dave Osborne February 24th 09 01:50 PM

Tony B wrote:
Not sure if this is the correct term. What I am looking for is one of those
plastic cup handles, that can be threaded over the end of a piece of
rope/string, and then with a knot tied in the rope end, you can use the
plastic cup as a handle to pull the rope ? I've tried my local diy stores
but can't find them anywhere ?
Thanks

Buy a skipping rope?