Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weekend Plastering Course

Can anyone recommend a good weekend plastering course in London
please?

Thanks a lot.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 4, 12:40*pm, Tim S wrote:
coughed up some electrons that declared:

Can anyone recommend a good weekend plastering course in London
please?

Thanks a lot.

Builder Training Centre down at Waddon Station, probably.

I did my 5-day electrical course there and they're not bad. Facilities
basic, but staff friendly. Students are a mixture of cross-training pros
and DIYers. Saw the plasterers in action - doing skim on drywall and
ceilings. If you google for their website, it'll have a bit more on the
options and what's covered.

Google will probably give you another outfit down at Gatwick too: I don't
have first hand experience of them, but they may have more variety of
plastering courses if you're looking for something specific.

Cheers

Tim

Thanks very much for that.

Ed.