Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fuse Markings

The easy answer to this question is to pull the fuse and see what goes
off, but I have a 15A fuse in my fuse box marked LM/H (or possibly IM/
H). The other fuses are marked 'cooker/shower' (2 fuses), 'lights
up', 'lights down', and two both marked 'sockets'. Before I pull it
does anyone know what the LM/H might mean? All the notations are hand
written. Google is not helpful on this and I know I will kick myself
when somebody states the bleedin' obvious, but I can't think what it
might be. Thanks.

Andy.