Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default SELCO: improving the image of construction

As if proof were needed that not all tradespeople are alcoholic slobs :-)

http://yaph.co.uk/rec/SELCO.jpg

--
John Stumbles -- http://yaph.co.uk

Procrastinate now!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

YAPH wrote:
As if proof were needed that not all tradespeople are alcoholic slobs :-)

http://yaph.co.uk/rec/SELCO.jpg

Gets about that bloke, he turns up at then end of lots of Machine Mart
adverts:

http://f.chtah.com/i/31/461912892/wishist.jpg

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 18:02:36 +0000, John Rumm wrote:

Gets about that bloke, he turns up at then end of lots of Machine Mart
adverts:

http://f.chtah.com/i/31/461912892/wishist.jpg

Heh! I phoned them up the other day. Girl answered "Hello, Homeba ...
er, Selco"

--
John Stumbles

My other sigs are posh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 18:02:36 +0000, John Rumm wrote:

Gets about that bloke, he turns up at then end of lots of Machine Mart
adverts:

http://f.chtah.com/i/31/461912892/wishist.jpg

Heh! I phoned them up the other day. Girl answered "Hello, Homeba ...
er, Selco"

--
John Stumbles

My other sigs are posh

The Sutton Selco plays a radio station as background musac that kept airing
an advertisment for Wickes as the place for builders supplies :-)

Peter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Sutton Selco plays a radio station as background musac that kept airing
an advertisment for Wickes as the place for builders supplies :-)

I had to call a gym (work related) one day, only to find their radio
station advertising "hold" music was offering gay dating services.
Ironic I thought, given the type of establishment...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 11:38:26 +0000, Colin Wilson wrote:

I had to call a gym (work related) one day, only to find their radio
station advertising "hold" music was offering gay dating services.
Ironic I thought, given the type of establishment...

Or perhaps not ;-)

--
John Stumbles

I forgot to take my amnesia medecine again
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Colin Wilson o.uk
wrote:
The Sutton Selco plays a radio station as background musac that kept
airing an advertisment for Wickes as the place for builders supplies
:-)

I had to call a gym (work related) one day, only to find their radio
station advertising "hold" music was offering gay dating services.
Ironic I thought, given the type of establishment...

Gaydar radio? On DAB.

--
*One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Improving a lawn dean Home Repair 8 April 13th 07 10:11 PM
SELCO opening in Reading John Stumbles UK diy 1 November 25th 06 05:06 PM
Improving finish to concrete VisionSet UK diy 3 October 1st 06 03:15 PM
Improving AC in one room Tony Home Ownership 2 June 16th 05 06:46 PM
Improving a Condo's View To the Outside FE Home Repair 6 March 5th 04 01:00 PM