Posted to uk.d-i-y
tom tom is offline

Default Car door dent fixing

Im lookinf or advise on how to fiz a car door. My focus broke down and
wass left oustide a cinema but i dindt notice it was near the doors and
sumbody slammed the exit doors intom my cars door and its all dented.

I whish i knew who did it.

tom focus
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tom" wrote in message
Im lookinf or advise on how to fiz a car door. My focus broke down and
wass left oustide a cinema but i dindt notice it was near the doors and
sumbody slammed the exit doors intom my cars door and its all dented.

I whish i knew who did it.

tom focus

I know who it was, but I'm not telling !!!
Wavey Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tom wrote:
Im lookinf or advise on how to fiz a car door. My focus broke down and
wass left oustide a cinema but i dindt notice it was near the doors and
sumbody slammed the exit doors intom my cars door and its all dented.

I whish i knew who did it.

tom focus

Presumable the subject should have been FUN POLICE

The Fun Police should have ensured that it was impossible to obstruct
the exit. Have they no idea how to keep people safe? Obviously we need
to be much more Health and Safety conscious and bring in a lot more
regulations and restrictions.

Re your Focus. I had one and it and the local Ford dealer ensured that
my next car was not a Ford. Dump it. Not anywhere unsafe.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Invisible Man" wrote in message
tom wrote:
Im lookinf or advise on how to fiz a car door. My focus broke down and
wass left oustide a cinema but i dindt notice it was near the doors and
sumbody slammed the exit doors intom my cars door and its all dented.

I whish i knew who did it.

tom focus

Presumable the subject should have been FUN POLICE

The Fun Police should have ensured that it was impossible to obstruct the
exit. Have they no idea how to keep people safe? Obviously we need to be
much more Health and Safety conscious and bring in a lot more regulations
and restrictions.

Re your Focus. I had one and it and the local Ford dealer ensured that my
next car was not a Ford. Dump it. Not anywhere unsafe.

Does that mean that the OP's Focus is write-off then?
Wavey Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tom wrote:
Im lookinf or advise on how to fiz a car door. My focus broke down and
wass left oustide a cinema but i dindt notice it was near the doors and
sumbody slammed the exit doors intom my cars door and its all dented.

I whish i knew who did it.

tom focus

Just as well there wasn't a fire if your car was blocking an exit.
It's not good enough to say you 'dindt notice' (sic).

I'm sure I would have contributed to the damage too, if you'd put my
life in danger.