Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
dmc dmc is offline

Default New toolstation website

"Simply log in and you will be able check stock at your local branch.
With Toolstations now popping up throughout the UK, a large number of
our customers are within reach of a reliable sales counter, for which
they can now check items are in stock before setting off to make a
purchase.

Working away from home? We've thought of that too - just go to your
Trolley and a simple drop-down box lets you check that all items are
available at your chosen branch."

\o/

Now, if only screwfix would do the same (maybe they will...)

In the last year or so we have gone from just wickes and homebase to
wickes, homebase, b+q (not a warehouse one mind), toolstation and screwfix
all within a couple of mins of here - dead handy

Darren

Toolstation The Medway Handyman UK diy 6 March 15th 06 09:13 PM
TRV from Toolstation Mike UK diy 2 April 22nd 05 07:33 PM