Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boiler Spares

Hi -

Can anyone recommend a good online supplier for gas boiler parts (need a
Vokera thermostat).

Thanks -
Steve

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steve Walker wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good online supplier for gas boiler parts (need a
Vokera thermostat).

I've used these before - next day service both times I used them:
http://www.onlineboilerspares.com/iq...okera_boiler_s
pares.html

Alan.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steve Walker wrote:
Hi -

Can anyone recommend a good online supplier for gas boiler parts (need a
Vokera thermostat).

here perhaps:

http://mjtcontrols.co.uk/

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:26:22 +0000, Steve Walker wrote:

Hi -

Can anyone recommend a good online supplier for gas boiler parts (need a
Vokera thermostat).

Thanks -
Steve

If you are absolutely sure of the part number stick it in google and see
if it on sale for 1/2 the usual price.

I did this the other day for a Baxi timer (also does Potterton) and found
one online for 13.99 (including delivery) rather than 43+delivery+VAT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ed Sirett wrote:
On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:26:22 +0000, Steve Walker wrote:

Hi -

Can anyone recommend a good online supplier for gas boiler parts
(need a Vokera thermostat).

Thanks -
Steve

If you are absolutely sure of the part number stick it in google and
see if it on sale for 1/2 the usual price.

Hi Ed -

Tried that (part R2600, straight from exploded diagram in installation
manual). Google produced one lead to a generic supplier (Sabre Systems),
and one specific listing by a rather shabby looking website
(http://preview.tinyurl.com/642kml) which doesn't fill me with confidence...
).

Will try some of the other suppliers kindly suggested by John & Alan, thanks
to all.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steve Walker wrote:
Hi -

Can anyone recommend a good online supplier for gas boiler parts (need a
Vokera thermostat).

cetltd.co.uk

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Andy Champ
writes

cetltd.co.uk

or cetltd.com

Same place... so that's 2 votes!

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andy Champ
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Andy
Champ writes

cetltd.co.uk

or cetltd.com

Same place... so that's 2 votes!

err ..

my place

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Andy
Champ writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Andy
Champ writes

cetltd.co.uk

or cetltd.com

Same place... so that's 2 votes!

err ..

my place

And a lovely place it is, but it doesn't stock thermostats.... (

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Steve Walker
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Andy
Champ writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Andy
Champ writes

cetltd.co.uk

or cetltd.com

Same place... so that's 2 votes!

err ..

my place

And a lovely place it is, but it doesn't stock thermostats.... (

because I'm not a merchant, I'm a repair facility

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Steve Walker
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Andy
Champ writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Andy
Champ writes

cetltd.co.uk

or cetltd.com

Same place... so that's 2 votes!

err ..

my place

And a lovely place it is, but it doesn't stock thermostats.... (

because I'm not a merchant, I'm a repair facility

I knew that, honestly.... )

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 22:38:54 +0000, Steve Walker wrote:

geoff wrote:
In message , Andy
Champ writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Andy
Champ writes

cetltd.co.uk

or cetltd.com

Same place... so that's 2 votes!

err ..

my place

And a lovely place it is, but it doesn't stock thermostats.... (

Which are rarely more than £25 quid and would likely not be economic to
repair.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 18, 9:36 pm, geoff wrote:
In message , Andy Champ
writesgeoff wrote:
In message , Andy
Champ writes

cetltd.co.uk

or cetltd.com

Same place... so that's 2 votes!

err ..

my place

So are you saying that you're /not/ voting for it?

:-)

Boiler spares - How much? raden UK diy 1 October 22nd 06 07:23 PM
Boiler spares - How much? Andy Hall UK diy 2 October 20th 06 10:05 AM
Boiler spares - How much? Rusty Nail UK diy 2 October 19th 06 11:55 PM
Boiler spares? PigPOg UK diy 8 March 30th 06 08:30 AM
Boiler spares [email protected] UK diy 12 November 5th 05 12:12 AM