Posted to uk.d-i-y
PigPOg

Default Boiler spares?

Can anyone help please?

A couple of blades on my boiler fan motor are damaged and I need to
replace it. Is there a web based outlet where I can purchase a new
one? The boiler:- Stelrad Ideal Classic NF50.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Simon
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

www.cetltd.co.uk

--

..andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , PigPOg
writes
Can anyone help please?

A couple of blades on my boiler fan motor are damaged and I need to
replace it. Is there a web based outlet where I can purchase a new
one? The boiler:- Stelrad Ideal Classic NF50.

Do you mean the cooling fan which sits on top of the motor ?

.... or the actual impeller which moves the air ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
PigPOg

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:21:10 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , PigPOg
writes
Can anyone help please?

A couple of blades on my boiler fan motor are damaged and I need to
replace it. Is there a web based outlet where I can purchase a new
one? The boiler:- Stelrad Ideal Classic NF50.

Do you mean the cooling fan which sits on top of the motor ?

... or the actual impeller which moves the air ?

The fan on top of the motor.

Simon

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , PigPOg
writes
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:21:10 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , PigPOg
writes
Can anyone help please?

A couple of blades on my boiler fan motor are damaged and I need to
replace it. Is there a web based outlet where I can purchase a new
one? The boiler:- Stelrad Ideal Classic NF50.

Do you mean the cooling fan which sits on top of the motor ?

... or the actual impeller which moves the air ?

The fan on top of the motor.

HRPC sell them IIRC

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
PigPOg

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:19:19 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , PigPOg
writes
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:21:10 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , PigPOg
writes
Can anyone help please?

A couple of blades on my boiler fan motor are damaged and I need to
replace it. Is there a web based outlet where I can purchase a new
one? The boiler:- Stelrad Ideal Classic NF50.

Do you mean the cooling fan which sits on top of the motor ?

... or the actual impeller which moves the air ?

The fan on top of the motor.

HRPC sell them IIRC

Sorry Geoff, I've never heard of HRPC. Do you have any contact
details?

Thanks for the reply,
Simon
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , PigPOg
writes
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:19:19 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , PigPOg
writes
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:21:10 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , PigPOg
writes
Can anyone help please?

A couple of blades on my boiler fan motor are damaged and I need to
replace it. Is there a web based outlet where I can purchase a new
one? The boiler:- Stelrad Ideal Classic NF50.

Do you mean the cooling fan which sits on top of the motor ?

... or the actual impeller which moves the air ?

The fan on top of the motor.

HRPC sell them IIRC

Sorry Geoff, I've never heard of HRPC. Do you have any contact
details?

Type it into google ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
PigPOg

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:09:31 GMT, raden wrote:

HRPC sell them IIRC

Sorry Geoff, I've never heard of HRPC. Do you have any contact
details?

Type it into google ...

Did that after hastily posting the request. Found it OK, thanks Geoff.

Simon

Non-modulating condensing boilers? Egremont UK diy 34 July 22nd 05 07:02 PM
Mixing header and pumps John Aston UK diy 79 December 8th 04 09:50 AM
Noisy banging boiler what is the cause? Tim UK diy 8 November 3rd 04 09:36 PM
Boiler kettling? David Hearn UK diy 5 January 1st 04 07:47 PM
Boiler problem - hot water, cold radiators Dan the man UK diy 9 October 7th 03 11:26 PM