Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default OT Loss of Patience

The other day I got an email (quoted below). And I have been anxiously
checking my inbox and letterbox ever since! I had intended posting here
when I got the shortlist and asking for your opinions. But, as that has
not arrived, I can't wait any longer. So - given this list, which would
you choose?

TravelPilot Lucca 3.5 Edition
Exxcel Dishwasher
Logixx Washing Machine
Rotak37-Ll cordless Lawnmower
money towards an Easy Series Home Security System
Professional Hammer Drill (picture shows new 36V GSB or GSR Li model)
Bosch Car Service Vouchers
DIY multi-function Powertool

(I *know* it will end up as money towards a security system I don't want
- and would have to pay lots of additional money to get installed. If we
didn't have a lawn it would be the lawnmower. Or maybe some multipurpose
drills, if I am really lucky? :-( )

"Thank you for entering the Bosch All Around You Prize Draw. I am
contacting you on behalf of Bosch and I am pleased to tell you that you
are a winner.

Bosch will contact you soon in regards to your prize. Prizes include a
TravelPilot Lucca 3.5 Edition, an Exxcel Dishwasher, a Logixx Washing
Machine, a Rotak37-Ll cordless Lawnmower, money towards an Easy Series
Home Security System, a Professional Hammer Drill, Bosch Car Service
Vouchers and a DIY multi-function Powertool."

--
Rod

onset.

If anyone has the patience , Im in need of guidance [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 December 29th 07 09:31 PM
And you think you've patience John B[_3_] Woodworking 3 September 15th 07 07:16 PM
Loss of Water diynot UK diy 2 August 1st 06 10:09 PM
presure loss [email protected] Home Repair 2 March 25th 06 02:26 PM
Patience & Nicholson measure Derek Hartzell Woodturning 2 May 10th 05 09:48 PM