Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default OT Loss of Patience

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
Grimly Curmudgeon writes:
drugs began to take hold. I remember Rod saying
something like:

"Thank you for entering the Bosch All Around You Prize Draw. I am
contacting you on behalf of Bosch and I am pleased to tell you that you
are a winner.

Bosch will contact you soon in regards to your prize. Prizes include a
TravelPilot Lucca 3.5 Edition, an Exxcel Dishwasher, a Logixx Washing
Machine, a Rotak37-Ll cordless Lawnmower, money towards an Easy Series
Home Security System, a Professional Hammer Drill, Bosch Car Service
Vouchers and a DIY multi-function Powertool."

"It's a scam, it's always a scam"

Well, at least the list doesn't include a holiday in Florida...
Then you'd know it was a scam ;-)

Or promo, which is the same thing in this case.

No, not a scam at all! £500 (approx.) washing machine on its way
sometime soon... :-)

--
Rod

onset.