Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Demon customers are now back.

Hello one and all,

Quite a few of the posters who are Demon Internet customers have been out
of things for a few weeks. Demon (now part of Cable & Wireless) have now
got their act together again for USENET. I have "reset" my news reader (as
there were a mere 7543 posts whilst I was away ).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
Hello one and all,

Quite a few of the posters who are Demon Internet customers have been out
of things for a few weeks. Demon (now part of Cable & Wireless) have now
got their act together again for USENET. I have "reset" my news reader (as
there were a mere 7543 posts whilst I was away ).

Oh no. You lot again?

I mean. Nice to have you all back in the fold, Mr S. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ed Sirett wrote:

Demon customers are now back.

I've had a few of those.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Any other Demon users find things rather slow ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:25:16 +0000, billy wrote:

Any other Demon users find things rather slow ?

Not for me.

Demon news has become disconnected from the internet. Ed Sirett UK diy 38 September 27th 08 11:24 AM
Customers - don'tcha just luv 'em ...? Arfa Daily Electronics Repair 11 August 31st 08 07:28 PM
Why to care for our customers?? Gungun Home Repair 0 March 20th 08 02:01 AM
The Stand- By demon John UK diy 167 November 1st 06 12:02 PM
Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 30 Jan 2004. ng_abuse-subscribe UK diy 1 January 31st 04 05:06 PM