Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New World built in oven ignition problem

We have a New World G90m built in double oven. If we operate the lower main
oven the electronic ignition in the upper (grill) oven carries on sparking
even though the lower oven is alight and functioning normally and the grill
is switched off. This is going on indefinitely. The problem seems to have
arisen since I last cleaned the lower oven and replaced a non functioning
oven light suggesting I may have disturbed something.

Guidance please.

Peter