Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 3/4 inch - 22mm

Hi

My house was built in 1959 so all my plumbing is imperial

I am in the process of changing the bathroom and have discovered
1/2" to 15mm converters.

I can not find anything for 3/4" - 22mm from what I can see both sizes
look the same.

am I correct in my thinking?

Please don't shout at me I am asking as I do not know the answer.

Trevor

---

Email address does not work.