Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apologies for absence

Just passing through, so won't read any replies to this message. Last
week I finally made the move and am (sort of) settled in my new home 26
floors up overlooking Melbourne city centre. My new best friends are
the internet cafe host and the Ikea cashiers! Anyone want a spare allen
key? g

It takes two weeks to get phone and broadband connected here, so I hope
to be back with you at the end of next week - I won't even attempt to
read the back messages, so don't reply to this one. I'll be continuing
to develop SuperBeam and ProSteel working from here, under a new
company name, Greentram Software Pty Ltd. I air-shipped my computers
Sunday a week back, and they arrived last Saturday. They *should* be
cleared by Customs and Quarantine by the end of this week. Must get
some patience!

More once I'm properly online ...

--
Tony B

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 00:28:01 +0100, Tony Bryer
wrote:

Just passing through, so won't read any replies to this message. Last
week I finally made the move and am (sort of) settled in my new home 26
floors up overlooking Melbourne city centre.

That's screaming for a webcam.

My new best friends are the internet cafe host and the Ikea cashiers! Anyone want a spare allen
key? g

It takes two weeks to get phone and broadband connected here, so I hope
to be back with you at the end of next week - I won't even attempt to
read the back messages, so don't reply to this one. I'll be continuing
to develop SuperBeam and ProSteel working from here, under a new
company name, Greentram Software Pty Ltd. I air-shipped my computers
Sunday a week back, and they arrived last Saturday. They *should* be
cleared by Customs and Quarantine by the end of this week. Must get
some patience!

More once I'm properly online ...

You going to have to look at those cute pipe things for venting
underfloor whilst you're there. And work out how useful they'd be in
the UK.
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

More once I'm properly online ...

Who did you say you were????

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-beingand not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. [1] ... fashion girl Home Repair 0 May 8th 08 07:10 AM
My Apologies MassiveProng Electronics 0 March 20th 07 01:28 PM
Apologies Christopher Tidy Metalworking 0 October 11th 05 12:32 AM
Apologies Christopher Tidy Metalworking 2 April 24th 05 07:28 AM
Apologies Christopher Tidy Metalworking 0 April 23rd 05 06:26 PM