Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bricky tool

Has anybody used one of these and what did you think? before I go and
waste my money on yet another tool! ;-)

http://www.brickytool.com/index_eng.html
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
Has anybody used one of these and what did you think? before I go and
waste my money on yet another tool! ;-)

http://www.brickytool.com/index_eng.html

Fairly extensive feedback/comments:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....&q=bricky+tool

--
PeterMcC

inappropriate or offensive in any way,

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
writes:
Has anybody used one of these and what did you think? before I go and
waste my money on yet another tool! ;-)

http://www.brickytool.com/index_eng.html

Covered several times recently -- look back in google.

--
Andrew Gabriel

Correct Brick Laying and the "Bricky" TheScullster UK diy 24 February 24th 17 01:31 PM
'Bricky' bricklaying aid. mark UK diy 10 July 7th 08 07:02 PM
BRICKY tool Rick Hughes UK diy 12 April 22nd 07 11:13 AM
bricky costs in Midlands [email protected] UK diy 2 November 24th 05 11:07 PM
Bricky Tool stupidworld UK diy 14 April 20th 05 07:22 PM