Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PAGING MedwayHandyman

You got competition Dave LOL!!

Ebay 170254729253

Posted to uk.d-i-y

RW wrote:
You got competition Dave LOL!!

Ebay 170254729253

Strange chap :-)

Also based in Strood, ME2 postcode, a suburb of Rochester, & I've never come
across him.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman coughed up some electrons that declared:

RW wrote:
You got competition Dave LOL!!

Ebay 170254729253

Strange chap :-)

Also based in Strood, ME2 postcode, a suburb of Rochester, & I've never
come across him.

Feedback:

"nice item,packed well,good to deal with."

Why are leather shorts and a moustache coming to mind?...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "RW" saying
something like:

You got competition Dave LOL!!

Ebay 170254729253

Is it just me, or do I detect a subtext of offering to shag the customer
there?
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
How much more suspenseful can you get?"
- House

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "RW" saying
something like:

You got competition Dave LOL!!

Ebay 170254729253

Is it just me, or do I detect a subtext of offering to shag the customer
there?
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

He gives his life story and virtually offers a massage here

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/ry_an_vi/

I wonder what the private sale was in his feedback?

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadworth"
saying something like:

He gives his life story and virtually offers a massage here

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/ry_an_vi/

I wonder what the private sale was in his feedback?

I don't know, but this looks odd...
"Excellent as usual - everyone should have one of these - Thanks so much
"
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
How much more suspenseful can you get?"
- House

Paging tv experts Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot UK diy 8 July 10th 07 01:58 PM
OT Paging mr Henning raden UK diy 0 April 14th 06 10:03 PM
Paging medwayhandyman raden UK diy 0 March 31st 06 08:31 PM
Paging JURB6006 Bob Electronics Repair 3 February 14th 06 07:31 AM
Paging Dr. Moe Cliff Metalworking 0 January 19th 06 11:29 PM