Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default We've cracked it lads....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

"A staggering 95 per cent find men with no DIY skills a turn-off.
One in ten would DUMP them."

After 20+ years of putting up with me and my round tuits I think SWMBO
would have something to say about the above statistics...

David

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

More populist clap-trap from that money grabbing parasite Murdick
IOW...
--
Wikipedia: the Internet equivalent of
Hyde Park and 'speakers corner'...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

They're way behind the times Dave, that sort of stuff was happening when I
"was on the tools" way back in the 'year dot' ;-)

Tanner-'op

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman"
saying something like:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

Toolbag Ted from Birkenhead wasn't based on nothing, you know.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
How much more suspenseful can you get?"
- House

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
snip

Toolbag Ted from Birkenhead wasn't based on nothing, you know.

Are you sure it wasn't 'Toolbag Ted from Teddington' - just seems to
rime better?!
--
Wikipedia: the Internet equivalent of
Hyde Park and 'speakers corner'...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16 Aug, 16:32, "Jerry" wrote:
"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message

snip

Toolbag Ted from Birkenhead wasn't based on nothing, you know.

Are you sure it wasn't 'Toolbag Ted from Teddington' - just seems to
rime better?!

I believe you may be thinking of Two Ton Ted from Teddington, who
drove the baker's van.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

This is old stuff,women have always fell for blokes with big tools.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote in message
om...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

So is that you in the picture ?
I thought you were slightly larger and smellier..
i.e. the Nicotine aftershave.

-

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote in
message om...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

So is that you in the picture ?
I thought you were slightly larger and smellier..
i.e. the Nicotine aftershave.

Yes its me, I'm the one on the left with the yellow top.

Nicotine aftershave is very attractive to 30% of the female population - its
a niche market thing.

We've had this before of course, the first ads perpetrated by the rabid anti
smoking fascists attempting to demonise smoking by trying to popularise the
message that smokers smelt like an old ashtray. This of course was pre the
'passive smoking is instant death, it kills children & fluffy bunnies at 100
yards' bollox they use now.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote in
message om...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

So is that you in the picture ?
I thought you were slightly larger and smellier..
i.e. the Nicotine aftershave.

Yes its me, I'm the one on the left with the yellow top.

Nicotine aftershave is very attractive to 30% of the female population -
its a niche market thing.

We've had this before of course, the first ads perpetrated by the rabid
anti smoking fascists attempting to demonise smoking by trying to
popularise the message that smokers smelt like an old ashtray. This of
course was pre the 'passive smoking is instant death, it kills children &
fluffy bunnies at 100 yards' bollox they use now.

I smoked for 40 years and required a heart bypass, don't do it folks, you
know it makes sense. I still smoke a few, how ridiculous is that? NEVER EVER
START TO SMOKE.
Being one of 'the zipper club' 'aint funny.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

So start knobbing some customers then.

Married ones with husbands who are out at work in the office and who are
crap at DIY are a good start. Single mothers are also easy prey.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

So start knobbing some customers then.

Didn't Dave do a job at a brothel once? :-

Married ones with husbands who are out at work in the office and who are
crap at DIY are a good start. Single mothers are also easy prey.

On the plus side, HMRC haven't worked out how to tax such payments in kind.

But if they do, it might make accountancy interesting...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadworth wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

So start knobbing some customers then.

Married ones with husbands who are out at work in the office and who
are crap at DIY are a good start. Single mothers are also easy prey.

Can't mate, I've given up sex for religious reasons...........

........ God made me ugly!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadworth wrote in

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

So start knobbing some customers then.

Married ones with husbands who are out at work in the office and who
are crap at DIY are a good start. Single mothers are also easy prey.

Nicely done - wittiest thing I've read here in a long time. Point made
without recourse to unnecessary aggression.

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Tim S
writes

it could bring new meaning to "**** the Inland Revenue"

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
snip

Can't mate, I've given up sex for religious reasons...........

....... God made me ugly!

Nah, that was the pox which did that, you f*cked yourself up, don't go
blaming God!...
--
Wikipedia: the Internet equivalent of
Hyde Park and 'speakers corner'...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Tim S
writes
ARWadworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message
om...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

So start knobbing some customers then.

Didn't Dave do a job at a brothel once? :-

Married ones with husbands who are out at work in the office and who are
crap at DIY are a good start. Single mothers are also easy prey.

On the plus side, HMRC haven't worked out how to tax such payments in
kind.

But if they do, it might make accountancy interesting...

it could bring new meaning to "**** the Inland Revenue"

--
geoff

I wonder if you can offset any gains against the wifes income?

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff coughed up some electrons that declared:

In message , Tim S
writes
ARWadworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

So start knobbing some customers then.

Didn't Dave do a job at a brothel once? :-

Married ones with husbands who are out at work in the office and who are
crap at DIY are a good start. Single mothers are also easy prey.

On the plus side, HMRC haven't worked out how to tax such payments in
kind.

But if they do, it might make accountancy interesting...

it could bring new meaning to "**** the Inland Revenue"

And asking the nice looking lady HMRC clerk how she intends to fulfil your
tax rebate

:_)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Tim S
writes
[...]

Drop yer knickers lass and prepare to receive my PAYE

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"PeterMcC" wrote in message
ARWadworth wrote in

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

So start knobbing some customers then.

Married ones with husbands who are out at work in the office and who
are crap at DIY are a good start. Single mothers are also easy prey.

Nicely done - wittiest thing I've read here in a long time. Point made
without recourse to unnecessary aggression.

--
PeterMcC

I have read and reread your post many times this afternoon. I really do not
know what to make of it. My post was not meant to be witty.

First of all I was not trying to make a point. I was simply trying to give
the TMH some sound advice based on my experience of knobbing customers.

Secondly I am really sorry I did not post earlier but I was in Filey from
midday Saturday until midday Sunday with a customer I met on Wednesday.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadworth"
saying something like:

I have read and reread your post many times this afternoon. I really do not
know what to make of it. My post was not meant to be witty.

First of all I was not trying to make a point. I was simply trying to give
the TMH some sound advice based on my experience of knobbing customers.

Good man. Share the love.

Secondly I am really sorry I did not post earlier but I was in Filey from
midday Saturday until midday Sunday with a customer I met on Wednesday.

Quick work, well done.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
How much more suspenseful can you get?"
- House
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadworth wrote in

"PeterMcC" wrote in message
ARWadworth wrote in

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1562209.ece

I'm finally a babe magnet...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

So start knobbing some customers then.

Married ones with husbands who are out at work in the office and who
are crap at DIY are a good start. Single mothers are also easy prey.

Nicely done - wittiest thing I've read here in a long time. Point
made without recourse to unnecessary aggression.

I have read and reread your post many times this afternoon. I really
do not know what to make of it. My post was not meant to be witty.

My misunderstanding, sorry.

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,

HD-DVD key cracked. [email protected] Woodworking 11 May 4th 07 01:36 AM
HD-DVD key cracked. [email protected] Electronics Repair 12 May 4th 07 01:36 AM
HD-DVD key cracked. [email protected] UK diy 3 May 3rd 07 08:58 AM
stucco cracked Borax Home Repair 5 April 18th 05 04:29 AM
Cracked pcb Darren Electronics Repair 5 January 19th 05 02:53 AM