Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Can anyone explain this?

On Aug 17, 2:13*pm, Grimly Curmudgeon
drugs began to take hold. I remember Ariadne
saying something like:

It could be a distorted reflection of a large wing mirror.

On what? A huge motorcycle?
--
Dave

A van or lorry, silly!

You should look at Tshinvali on Google maps!

GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
*How much more suspenseful can you get?"
*- House

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember terry
saying something like:

Just noticed that we managed to get to about posting No. 36, in this
thread, before anyone started childishly insulting anyone else!
Personal insults are one the oldest and least successful tactics in
debating; i.e. throwing an insult or insults towards someone with whom
you have a difference of 'opinion'.
Not talking insulting action (Hitler walking into Poland, Russia into
Georgia etc.) here!
And here the insults are not even clever!
What's the next step? Perhaps; "You did", "No didn't", "Did too .....
"!!!!!

No Terry, the next step is **** off and keep your ****ing nose out.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
How much more suspenseful can you get?"
- House
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"terry" wrote in message
On Aug 16, 8:26 pm, Grimly Curmudgeon
drugs began to take hold. I remember "ThePunisher"
saying something like:

It's lens bloom from the hatchback car in the car park, gilders lol!

It's the sun shining out of your arsehole.

And I thought that was the one place the sun doesn't shine, what's wrong,
feeling a bit of an idiot over your 'glider on a loop or dive' theory?
hahahaha!

Lens bloom? Do you know what lens bloom is, **** of a thousand camels?
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
How much more suspenseful can you get?"
- House

-Just noticed that we managed to get to about posting No. 36, in this
-thread, before anyone started childishly insulting anyone else!
-Personal insults are one the oldest and least successful tactics in
-debating; i.e. throwing an insult or insults towards someone with whom
-you have a difference of 'opinion'.

Yebbut (a) this is Usenet, not a debating society and (b) by the standards
of Usenet "**** of a thousand camels" is quite charmingly quaint and
pleasant and well within the norms.

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Mannix wrote:
"terry" wrote in message
[...]

Meaningless, more like.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Gib Bogle" wrote in message
Bob Mannix wrote:
"terry" wrote in message
[...]

That too, but meaningless isn't greatly unique on Usenet either!

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "ThePunisher"
saying something like:

It's lens bloom from the hatchback car in the car park, gilders lol!

It's the sun shining out of your arsehole.

And I thought that was the one place the sun doesn't shine, what's wrong,
feeling a bit of an idiot over your 'glider on a loop or dive' theory?
hahahaha!

Lens bloom? Do you know what lens bloom is, **** of a thousand camels?

Yes I do, and it's not a 'glider on a loop or dive' Go into the google earth
forums and you'll find there are hundreds of places around the earth with
the same effect.

--
ThePunisher

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "ThePunisher"
saying something like:

Lens bloom? Do you know what lens bloom is, **** of a thousand camels?

Yes I do, and it's not a 'glider on a loop or dive' Go into the google earth
forums and you'll find there are hundreds of places around the earth with
the same effect.

Same as you did to look up lens bloom, you mean?
Now go and torment some kids kicking balls in the street.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
How much more suspenseful can you get?"
- House
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "ThePunisher"
saying something like:

Lens bloom? Do you know what lens bloom is, **** of a thousand camels?

Yes I do, and it's not a 'glider on a loop or dive' Go into the google
earth
forums and you'll find there are hundreds of places around the earth with
the same effect.

Same as you did to look up lens bloom, you mean?
Now go and torment some kids kicking balls in the street.

I'd say lens bloom is lot closer than a 'glider on a loop or dive' you blind
gimp.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloom_(shader_effect)

--
ThePunisher

Who can explain this? Bob Chilcoat Metalworking 0 March 17th 06 03:45 PM
Who can explain this? DT Metalworking 0 March 17th 06 03:16 PM
Who can explain this? Tom Gardner Metalworking 1 March 17th 06 03:04 PM
Can anyone explain this?! [email protected] Woodworking 17 January 14th 06 01:33 AM
Please explain Himszy Electronics 1 January 16th 05 03:10 AM