Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Way to go den ...

dennis@home wrote:

"Rod" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

"Rod" wrote in message

How would I know?
What speed would you be driving 350 m down the road from me?

At one that was legal for whatever that implies in terms of road
plus conditions.

You seem so utterly confident that it was the speed of the
ambulance, I thought you must have some idea of what would be sensible.

Are you suggesting that they were doing something worse than driving
too fast to stop?
If so what exactly do you think a well trained crew would be doing to
cause the crash???

I asked you "At what speed would you have been driving?".

And I have already answered.
I will do so again "Too fast".

You have just written that *you* would have been driving too fast.

I give up.

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-08-06 20:19:48 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

So you are saying they didn't slow down when a woman walked out into
the road from her position on the crossing?
It gets worse, now you say it was attempted murder.

The only think that is getting worse here are your meandering thoughts.
Do you suffer from paranoia at all?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

Why do you persist in circular arguments?

You know as well as I that the driver was going too fast

Can you now define too fast for me please?

No.
I am not going to answer anymore of your pointless posts.

Either post something worthwhile or I will ignore you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

"Rod" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

"Rod" wrote in message

How would I know?
What speed would you be driving 350 m down the road from me?

At one that was legal for whatever that implies in terms of road plus
conditions.

You seem so utterly confident that it was the speed of the ambulance,
I thought you must have some idea of what would be sensible.

Are you suggesting that they were doing something worse than driving
too fast to stop?
If so what exactly do you think a well trained crew would be doing to
cause the crash???

I asked you "At what speed would you have been driving?".

And I have already answered.
I will do so again "Too fast".

You have just written that *you* would have been driving too fast.

Well you asked how fast I would have been driving had I been driving the
ambulance that had an accident.
I already said it was going too fast.
If I had been the driver I would have been going too fast or there wouldn't
be an accident.

I give up.

I think you should, I have answered your question so many times I am getting
RSI.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
..

So you think that there is no point in fast response units.
Does your sister agree that she is a waste of space?

Does your sister know you think she is a waste of space?

ROFLMAO!

Dennis, you really are a priceless plonker!

I think this conclusively shows how carefully you read & comprehend posts.

My sister is a florist - its my DAUGHTER who is the paramedic.

My case rests.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

"Rod" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

"Rod" wrote in message

[...]

But do you have a PSV licence Dennis? Don't evade the question.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
On 2008-08-06 09:04:02 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
The dog wasn't in the path at some point and was at another.

You really do want to keep digging...

"Woman walked onto the crossing in front of her, then 'spotted'
the ambulance & stepped backwards - leaving the dog on the end of
the lead. " So at one point there was a person and a dog in the
path of the ambulance.

.. and?

So dog wasn't under proper control for a street situation.

Neither was the ambulance.

Answer this very simple question Dennis. Do you have a PSV licemse?

A simple yes or no will do.

Do you have a brain?
A simple yes or no will do.

Don't evade the question Dennis. Do you have a PSV license? It's relevant
to your ability to comment on the situation.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
.

So you think that there is no point in fast response units.
Does your sister agree that she is a waste of space?

Does your sister know you think she is a waste of space?

ROFLMAO!

Dennis, you really are a priceless plonker!

I think this conclusively shows how carefully you read & comprehend posts.

My sister is a florist - its my DAUGHTER who is the paramedic.

You have written so much cr@p I don't even waste my time reading it anymore
as you may have noticed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
.

So you think that there is no point in fast response units.
Does your sister agree that she is a waste of space?

Does your sister know you think she is a waste of space?

ROFLMAO!

Dennis, you really are a priceless plonker!

I think this conclusively shows how carefully you read & comprehend
posts. My sister is a florist - its my DAUGHTER who is the paramedic.

You have written so much cr@p I don't even waste my time reading it
anymore as you may have noticed.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

******!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-08-06 20:45:01 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

"Rod" wrote in message

I give up.

I think you should, I have answered your question so many times I am
getting RSI.

There's another reason for that.... ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 20:19:23 UTC, "dennis@home"
wrote:

You have written so much cr@p I don't even waste my time reading it anymore
as you may have noticed.

I don't think you ever did. You scan for words that trigger boilerplate
paranoia.

http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
On 2008-08-06 09:04:02 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
The dog wasn't in the path at some point and was at another.

You really do want to keep digging...

"Woman walked onto the crossing in front of her, then 'spotted'
the ambulance & stepped backwards - leaving the dog on the end of
the lead. " So at one point there was a person and a dog in the
path of the ambulance.

.. and?

So dog wasn't under proper control for a street situation.

Neither was the ambulance.

Answer this very simple question Dennis. Do you have a PSV licemse?

A simple yes or no will do.

Do you have a brain?
A simple yes or no will do.

Don't evade the question Dennis. Do you have a PSV license? It's
relevant to your ability to comment on the situation.

No it isn't.
It has no relevance at all to what you described.
If you think it does then its another error by you.

Lets finish this so you can shut up....

1: driver sees person with dog starting to cross crossing so slows down.. no
accident.
2: driver sees person start to cross doesn't slow down and hopes person
moves out of the way.
2a: person is quick.. no accident
2b person is slow.. accident
2c person is deaf.. accident
2c person is drunk.. accident
2d person has mental problems.. accident
2e person is foreign and knows he has the right of way on the crossing..
accident
2f person is bloody minded and knows he has right of way.. accident
3 person has dog and is quick and dog is quick.. no accident.
3a person has dog and dog is slow.. accident
3b person has dog and dog is scared and freezes.. accident
3c person is quick but panics and forgets to pull in dog.. accident
3d person is quick but too weak to pull in dog.. accident
4 dog is out of control and can't be seen by driver.. accident
4a dog is out of control and can be seen by driver.. accident
5 driver goes through red light at junction too fast and hits car crossing..
accident

Now which of those accidents is not the drivers fault?

I added #5 because in principle its no different and everyone will know its
not the car drivers fault.

Now shut up or provide the case information and I will show you who is
right.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

You have written so much cr@p I don't even waste my time reading it
anymore
as you may have noticed.

I don't think you ever did. You scan for words that trigger boilerplate
paranoia.

I don't but I do have other things to do than argue with TMW.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-08-06 20:45:01 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

"Rod" wrote in message

I give up.

I think you should, I have answered your question so many times I am
getting RSI.

There's another reason for that.... ;-)

I have other people for that.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

Alas knobhead the traffic police and the LAS area manager who
actually attended the incident didn't arrive at that conclusion.

Tell you what, post the details and I will get it checked to see what
they say happened and see if it fits with what you said happened. If it
doesn't I can tell them that they need to reinvestigate to see if you
really are a liar or if the crew is.

Well I can only speak for myself, but Dave's explanation seems perfectly
acceptable to me. The situation seems to have been OK with everyone else
involved including the police and the LAS (with the possible exception
of the mutt). The only person having comprehension difficulties seems to
be you.

Now this might be that you are the only one with the clarity of insight
to correctly interpret this, or could be you are prattling nonsense
because you like the clicky sound your keyboard makes.

I will leave our readers to draw their own conclusions.

There is no other interpretation of what he said.

Other than the interpretation made by every other contributor to this
thread.

Really, every other poster stopped once I put your original post to them.

Personally I just got tired with your incessant drivel.

You seem to be establishing a pattern of wading into topics at random,
lecturing everyone while claiming superior expertise and knowledge, and
yet steadily demonstration that in fact you actually have no depth of
real world understanding.

So congratulations, you have achieved the status of comic figure. The
real disappointment is that while you may be comic you are neither
entertaining or funny, just tedious.

So you are saying they didn't slow down when a woman walked out into the
road from her position on the crossing?
It gets worse, now you say it was attempted murder.

You are perverse, just not in a good way.

I wasn't there, but my daughter usually tells the truth, so I believe
her account of the incident. That being the case, why didn't the
traffic police & the LAS manager take action against her?

Post the case details and we can have a look.

What is the point, you demonstrate time and again you are unable to
follow simple written details....

Just in case we needed an example:

Does your sister agree that she is a waste of space?

So not only have you now got the wrong person, and the wrong job, you
still think you are in some way qualified to comment.

I admit I did say "Wouldn't have been excess speed, no reason to go
fast with a critical cardiac arrest patient in the back, all the time
in the world". However, I was being sarcastic, only you were not
bright enough to spot that & took it literally.

You aren't bright enough to be sarcastic.

Please try to remember the points raised & answer them. You can have
a new crayon if it helps, I'll arrange it with matron.

Why? its all a waste on you.

Its a waste on all of us. Please stop.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-08-06 20:45:01 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

"Rod" wrote in message

I give up.

I think you should, I have answered your question so many times I am
getting RSI.

There's another reason for that.... ;-)

I have other people for that.

What? You pay someone to masterbate you?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in

Answer this very simple question Dennis. Do you have a PSV
licemse? A simple yes or no will do.

Do you have a brain?
A simple yes or no will do.

Don't evade the question Dennis. Do you have a PSV license? It's
relevant to your ability to comment on the situation.

No it isn't.
It has no relevance at all to what you described.
If you think it does then its another error by you.

Oh, so you don't have a PSV license. So you are not qualified to comment on
an accident you didn't see involving a vehicle you cant drive?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

Why do you persist in circular arguments?

You know as well as I that the driver was going too fast

Can you now define too fast for me please?

No.
I am not going to answer anymore of your pointless posts.

Either post something worthwhile or I will ignore you.

Oh no!!! Dennis will ignore me!!! My life is over!!!

******.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in

Answer this very simple question Dennis. Do you have a PSV
licemse? A simple yes or no will do.

Do you have a brain?
A simple yes or no will do.

Don't evade the question Dennis. Do you have a PSV license? It's
relevant to your ability to comment on the situation.

No it isn't.
It has no relevance at all to what you described.
If you think it does then its another error by you.

Oh, so you don't have a PSV license. So you are not qualified to comment
on an accident you didn't see involving a vehicle you cant drive?

You described the crime.

No matter what anyone else says your description is a crime, they may have
got away with it but it was a crime.
Unless there is any real evidence it was either a crime or you are talking
bollox.
I can assure you that if they hit the person they wouldn't have a job if it
was as you described.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...

--
******.

You got the correct sig I see.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in

Answer this very simple question Dennis. Do you have a PSV
licemse? A simple yes or no will do.

Do you have a brain?
A simple yes or no will do.

Don't evade the question Dennis. Do you have a PSV license? It's
relevant to your ability to comment on the situation.

No it isn't.
It has no relevance at all to what you described.
If you think it does then its another error by you.

Oh, so you don't have a PSV license. So you are not qualified to
comment on an accident you didn't see involving a vehicle you cant
drive?

You described the crime.

No, I described an incident.

No matter what anyone else says your description is a crime, they may
have got away with it but it was a crime.

Then why didn't the police take any action?

I can assure you that if they hit the person they wouldn't have a job
if it was as you described.

If they had hit you they would have been give a bleeding medal.

Ok, I'll give you another chance to answer a very simple question; If it
was a 'crime' why didn't the police take action against my sister?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-08-06 20:45:01 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

"Rod" wrote in message

I give up.

I think you should, I have answered your question so many times I am
getting RSI.

There's another reason for that.... ;-)

I have other people for that.

Does he mean that there are more of him? :-(

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-08-06 20:08:20 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

"Dave" wrote in message

Can you give me a description of driving without due care and
attention and dangerous driving?

Why? isn't the one enough?

This should be good.

If he has the bottle.

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis not at home wrote:

Of course any driver knows that a pedestrian crossing starts on the
pavement at the side of the road and not actually in the road so they
should have been expecting the woman to cross,

You are very naive here
The law states that you must step on the crossing to get priority. I
assume that you are a driver that stops for pedestrians that are waiting
to cross. How sad.

she could have been deaf
or blind and wouldn't know the ambulance was there.

How long have you spent learning bollockese?

A pedestrian crossing does not start for a pedestrian until she, or he
steps onto it. Dogs do not count, neither do cyclists, who are cyclists
while holding a cycle

Unless there is a different story there is no way the crew were not at
fault.
You can't just ignore people and animals at crossings and hope they
won't cross.

Care to test this in law ?

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-08-06 20:45:01 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

"Rod" wrote in message

I give up.

I think you should, I have answered your question so many times I am
getting RSI.

There's another reason for that.... ;-)

I have other people for that.

Does he mean that there are more of him? :-(

A Mini-me for dennis? Oh no...

http://www.diybanter.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...

Then why didn't the police take any action?

Post the details and I will ask them, if you dare that is.

I suggest you shut up about it before someone does investigate.

The woman may have been so shocked she just agreed to whatever they told her
happened but may well change her mind if someone goes and asks again now.
But if what you said happened they will have no option but to act once the
details are known.

But you are so stupid you will continue to try and make it look like all
emergency drivers are all as stupid as you claim your daughter is.

So far you have claimed:-

That fast response units are only there to meet the target times and don't
actually help save lives.

That Paramedics can't administer the life saving drugs to cardiac victims.

That your daughter has endangerered her cardiac victim by crashing her
vehicle and delaying the transit of the victim.

That someone has probably lied about what happened in the accident to avoid
action being taken.

And you are still stupid enough to think I have said the emergency services
are a problem and that I don't appreciate them.

Quite the reverse, I want them to be the best in the world and if it means
dumping your daughter then so be it.

Now if you are so certain that there was nothing wrong post the case
details.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave" wrote in message

I started to answer you posts but when I got to the end and read your last
reply I realised you are a cretin.
I hope they catch you and disqualify you ASAP you really shouldn't have a
license.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

dennis@home wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

I started to answer you posts but when I got to the end and read your
last reply I realised you are a cretin.
I hope they catch you and disqualify you ASAP you really shouldn't have
a license.

I have already expressed my view that the word 'cretin' is the type of
insult that anyone with any understanding, compassion or humanity would
never use. You appear to have shown yourself to be one such person.

Akin to "multiple sclerosis sufferer" or "renal dialysis needing person".

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

I started to answer you posts but when I got to the end and read your
last reply I realised you are a cretin.
I hope they catch you and disqualify you ASAP you really shouldn't have a
license.

I have already expressed my view that the word 'cretin' is the type of
insult that anyone with any understanding, compassion or humanity would
never use. You appear to have shown yourself to be one such person.

Akin to "multiple sclerosis sufferer" or "renal dialysis needing person".

No it isn't, why do you think someone who has full mental capacity is
associated with cretin?

You are the one that has a problem associating cretin with perfectly able
people.

It may have been associated with mental illness and physical problems in the
dark ages but it isn't now except in some odd minds.
If you think it is then show me one medical diagnosis of cretin.

--
Rod

onset.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...

Then why didn't the police take any action?

Post the details and I will ask them, if you dare that is.

And of course they would tell you. ******.

I suggest you shut up about it before someone does investigate.

Two people have investigated, a policeman and a manager from LAS, no action
taken.

The woman may have been so shocked she just agreed to whatever they
told her happened but may well change her mind if someone goes and
asks again now. But if what you said happened they will have no
option but to act once the details are known.

Yes dear.

But you are so stupid you will continue to try and make it look like
all emergency drivers are all as stupid as you claim your daughter is.

Oddly enough I don't recall claiming my daughter is stupid.

So far you have claimed:-

That fast response units are only there to meet the target times and don't
actually help save lives.

I don't think so.

That Paramedics can't administer the life saving drugs to cardiac victims.

EMT's, not paramedics knobhead. What hapened to the deep knowledge of the
ambulace service you claimed you had?

That your daughter has endangerered her cardiac victim by crashing her
vehicle and delaying the transit of the victim.

Sure it wasn't my sister? The idiot woman with the dog caused the problem.

That someone has probably lied about what happened in the accident to
avoid action being taken.

Oh a conspiracy. Do you wear an allumium foil hat Dennis?

And you are still stupid enough to think I have said the emergency
services are a problem and that I don't appreciate them.

I wonder what gave me that idea?

Quite the reverse, I want them to be the best in the world and if it means
dumping your daughter then so be it.

Dumping the highly trained girl who is highy regarded by her peers, is
shortly going to be promoted and has been asked to assist with training new
EMT's? I don't think so.

Now if you are so certain that there was nothing wrong post the case
details.

I already have Dennis.

You have quite clearly shown that you are talking out of your arse, that you
cannot correctly read a post, that you have severly limited comprehension
and you constantly claim knowledge of things you clearly know f*ck all
about.

You have made a complete laughing stock of yourself Dennis, you have dug a
hole so deep you can't climb out.

Now go away & ask Matron for your medication.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-08-06 20:45:01 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

"Rod" wrote in message

I give up.

I think you should, I have answered your question so many times I am
getting RSI.

There's another reason for that.... ;-)

I have other people for that.

What they do for you in the privacy of your own home does not need to
be aired here.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
[...]

*You* said they were.
Are you so far gone you can't recall?
I could google it for you.

I said they weren't and you argued with me.

I think you have lost it.

That Paramedics can't administer the life saving drugs to cardiac
victims.

EMT's, not paramedics knobhead. What hapened to the deep knowledge of the
ambulace service you claimed you had?

Does anyone care what you want to call them?
Most people know them as paramedics and i will continue to call them such.
You may even notice it says paramedic on the vehicles not EMT.

That your daughter has endangerered her cardiac victim by crashing her
vehicle and delaying the transit of the victim.

Sure it wasn't my sister? The idiot woman with the dog caused the
problem.

That someone has probably lied about what happened in the accident to
avoid action being taken.

Oh a conspiracy. Do you wear an allumium foil hat Dennis?

So post the details and I can get it checked.

And you are still stupid enough to think I have said the emergency
services are a problem and that I don't appreciate them.

I wonder what gave me that idea?

You are an idiot?

Quite the reverse, I want them to be the best in the world and if it
means dumping your daughter then so be it.

Dumping the highly trained girl who is highy regarded by her peers, is
shortly going to be promoted and has been asked to assist with training
new EMT's? I don't think so.

Being promoted to a job *you* said was only there to massage the figures..
really important that.

Now if you are so certain that there was nothing wrong post the case
details.

I already have Dennis.

Go on post the case details and stop lying.
Case number, name, location, date.

You have quite clearly shown that you are talking out of your arse, that
you cannot correctly read a post, that you have severly limited
comprehension and you constantly claim knowledge of things you clearly
know f*ck all about.

You have made a complete laughing stock of yourself Dennis, you have dug a
hole so deep you can't climb out.

Now go away & ask Matron for your medication.

PS have you not worked out the insult yet?
I will give you a clue.. look up incest.
I can see its wasted on you as you only understand four letter words, must
be the inbreeding.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote in

"Rod" wrote in message

snip
I have already expressed my view that the word 'cretin' is the type
of insult that anyone with any understanding, compassion or humanity
would never use. You appear to have shown yourself to be one such
person.

Akin to "multiple sclerosis sufferer" or "renal dialysis needing
person".

No it isn't, why do you think someone who has full mental capacity is
associated with cretin?

You are the one that has a problem associating cretin with perfectly
able people.

It may have been associated with mental illness and physical problems
in the dark ages but it isn't now except in some odd minds.
If you think it is then show me one medical diagnosis of cretin.

I think that any sensible person would avoid this whole thread but, in the
hope of saving offence where - I suspect for once - it wasn't intended,
Dennis, you might want to look up cretinism and hypothyroidism.

The word hypothyroidism may already be familiar as it appears regularly in
Rod's sig so I suspect that you might have touched a rather sensitive nerve.

And, if my intervention was unwarranted, please excuse it as at least being
well-intentioned if rather poorly executed.

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

PeterMcC wrote:
dennis@home wrote in

"Rod" wrote in message

snip
[...]

You are right - it *is* a raw nerve. You are all free to say that I have
overreacted. But emotion sometimes overrules. And a full explanation
could be provided but would be seriously even-more-OT-than-this-is-OT.

Someone else has managed to be the *only* current entry in my kill file
apart from a few spammers.

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
[...]

Yawn

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...

Yawn

Were you an aol user?

don't answer I have killed the thread as you are a waste of space.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"PeterMcC" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote in

"Rod" wrote in message

snip
[...]

Ok, I appologise, it was the wrong word even though its popular use was
correct.

I have killed the thread anyway as you can't argue with someone as stupid as
TMW.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod" wrote in message

Someone else has managed to be the *only* current entry in my kill file
apart from a few spammers.

Wasted my apology then. 8-(

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Rod saying
something like:

I start looking around as soon I hear a siren - and we certainly get a
lot of them. The other day I saw an ambulance coming towards me - but
their side of the road was solid. I indicated and pulled over into a
convenient parking bay/thing - so the motorcyclist behind me overtook me
- head on towards the ambulance which was now on my side and moving at
speed.

I've often stopped at a green light to let an ambulance /fire engine
shoot through on their red and almost invariably there's some arsehole
barges his way past me, nearly colliding with the emergency vehicle.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
How much more suspenseful can you get?"
- House
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

Lets see how many have I had.... hmmm... none, how many parking
tickets...hmmm.. none, eye tests.... hmmm.... thirty or so.

But Den, you can't get parking or speeding tickets on a bicycle.