Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Why is this super duper Aldi jigsaw

better than me Bosch Green jobby?

More easier to guide,more accurate,its far cheaper and the blades are
cheaper,slightly heavier.

:-P

Posted to uk.d-i-y

erm! make that Lidl. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"George" wrote in message
om...
better than me Bosch Green jobby?

More easier to guide,more accurate,its far cheaper and the blades are
cheaper,slightly heavier.

:-P

oes to show eh expensive tools aren't always best.

I've had a few lidl tools over the past and can't fault them for DIY

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Sarah" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message
om...
better than me Bosch Green jobby?

More easier to guide,more accurate,its far cheaper and the blades are
cheaper,slightly heavier.

:-P

oes to show eh expensive tools aren't always best.

I've had a few lidl tools over the past and can't fault them for DIY

Well I had some laminate to put down,the job came up earlier than expected
so had go out and buy a Bosch effort and couldn't wait for the Lidl effort
to arise.
The bosch had to be returned because it was vibrating something
chronic...too iit back for an exchange and that was the same so got me money
back.
Put the job off till tomorrow so Im hunky dori now. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sarah wrote:

oes to show eh expensive tools aren't always best.

The expensive computer keyboards are, though! g
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:

better than me Bosch Green jobby?

because it has a cast sole plate, and the Bosch green jobbies are
generally pretty poor?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
Sarah wrote:

oes to show eh expensive tools aren't always best.

The expensive computer keyboards are, though! g

Mines a lide chepi it confuszes letrz up n all ;-p

apologies for first sloppy post, I was painting my nails.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Sarah wrote:

oes to show eh expensive tools aren't always best.

The expensive computer keyboards are, though! g

Mines a lide chepi it confuszes letrz up n all ;-p

apologies for first sloppy post, I was painting my nails.

At least you were doing it yourself. :-)

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28 Jul, 12:57, "George" wrote:
better than me Bosch Green jobby?

Because when it comes to jigsaws, Green Bosch isn't much good (Blue
Bosch is)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

apologies for first sloppy post, I was painting my nails.

do you paint them before you hammer them in or after?

why?

[g]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sarah wrote:

oes to show eh expensive tools aren't always best.

The expensive computer keyboards are, though! g

Mines a lide chepi it confuszes letrz up n all ;-p

apologies for first sloppy post, I was painting my nails.

At least you were doing it yourself. :-)

Only cos' I couldn't get to the nail bar today as I've got a sniffle ;-p

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sarah wrote:

oes to show eh expensive tools aren't always best.

The expensive computer keyboards are, though! g

Mines a lide chepi it confuszes letrz up n all ;-p

apologies for first sloppy post, I was painting my nails.

Don't you like the steel finish then?

Comes to something when ya want to paint the nails.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 28, 12:57*pm, "George" wrote:
better than me Bosch Green jobby?

More easier to guide,more accurate,its far cheaper and the blades are
cheaper,slightly heavier.

:-P

Yes it is rather good isn't it?

You could always spend another £80 odd and get a Makita or Bosch
Blue :P

Still, Bosch jigsaw blades are excellent, I use T101D which is a good
all rounder.

cheers,
Pete.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Pete C ukdiy" wrote in message
On Jul 28, 12:57 pm, "George" wrote:
better than me Bosch Green jobby?

More easier to guide,more accurate,its far cheaper and the blades are
cheaper,slightly heavier.

:-P

Yes it is rather good isn't it?

You could always spend another £80 odd and get a Makita or Bosch
Blue :P

Why? the floors done I have no use for it now for god knows how long? hence
why I only wanted a cheap one ie £23.
Saved meself oodles of poke.

Still, Bosch jigsaw blades are excellent, I use T101D which is a good
all rounder.

£2.95 at lidl for a set of 10 blades.

cheers,
Pete.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:00:57 GMT, "George"
wrote:

Still, Bosch jigsaw blades are excellent, I use T101D which is a good
all rounder.

£2.95 at lidl for a set of 10 blades.

I use my jigsaw enough to wear out Bosch blades.

Do you think Lidl's monkeymetal blades are going to be a good buy for
me? Apart from longevity, Bosch also offer a wider range of tooth
patterns, which allows you to use the most appropriate tooth for each
cut.

(I've no hands-on experience of Lidl's jigsaw blades. However I'm
extrapolating from using their bigger sabre-saw blades with the mounts
cut down to fit a Bosch firewood saw that's hard to find blades to fit.
Even for hacking up firewood, they're less than impressive.)