Posted to uk.d-i-y
AMO AMO is offline

Default Jigsaw Blades: Einhell EPST 710W Jigsaw Cw Laser 44.720.42

I purchased this a while back:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...nce&n=11052651

http://www.einhelluk.com/ProductTemp...ntUniqueID=124

Not sure if I made a mistake as I can't find any blades for it.

Are jigsaw blades compatible between different machines - if so, how do I
know which ones are compatible?

Thanx

AMO

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...0662?v=glance&
n=11052651

http://www.einhelluk.com/ProductTemp...ntUniqueID=124

Not sure if I made a mistake as I can't find any blades for it.

Are jigsaw blades compatible between different machines - if so, how
do I know which ones are compatible?

Thanx

AMO

Erm! take a blade that it uses, into a shed and compare. :-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "AMO"
saying something like:

Are jigsaw blades compatible between different machines - if so, how do I
know which ones are compatible?

Good chance it uses Bosch blades.
--

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
AMO AMO is offline

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "AMO"
saying something like:

Are jigsaw blades compatible between different machines - if so, how do I
know which ones are compatible?

Good chance it uses Bosch blades.
Dave

Thanx Dave. The pics seem to match the blade I got with the jigsaw. Will
give it a go! ;0)

AMO

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 14:39:48 +0100, AMO wrote
(in article ):

I purchased this a while back:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...O/202-2986302-
9000662?v=glance&n=1
1052651

http://www.einhelluk.com/ProductTemp...ntUniqueID=124

Not sure if I made a mistake as I can't find any blades for it.

Are jigsaw blades compatible between different machines - if so, how do I
know which ones are compatible?

Thanx

AMO

Generally there are two fitting types in the market.

- the Black and Decker fitting which nobody else seems to use.

- the Scintilla fitting which everybody else seems to use. This Swiss
company is a subsidiary of Bosch and makes a goodly proportion of jigsaw
blades in the market using the Bosch label or private ones.. Probably the
place to look first.