Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Vaillant ecoTEC system boiler with weather compensation

I am almost ready to get the new heating and hot water system
installed. I have decided to go for a Vaillant ecoTEC plus system
boiler and an unvented cylinder with S plan controls. I have also
decided to go for the Vaillant VRC 430 weather compensator for greater
efficiency and fuel savings. I will need to get the VR 65 control
center too. The older Vaillant weather compensator was difficult to
use, the VRC 430 seems much easier to use compared to the previous
version, it also has a backlit display. I have the North facing wall
required for the outdoor sensor. I have a few questions though:

1. If the weather compensator is built into the boiler how does it
know when the desired room temperature has been reached?

2. Does anyone know a good installer in Leicester who will install
such a system?

3. Is their anybody who has a Vaillant weather compensation system in
this group, if so how is it in terms of efficiency?

Vaillant ecoTEC combi boilers [email protected] UK diy 9 November 20th 07 09:19 PM
Vaillant ecotec plus system boiler with vr400 mark UK diy 12 December 5th 06 12:54 AM
Vaillant EcoTec or EcoMax? Gary UK diy 4 September 7th 06 09:12 PM
Electromagnetic Compatibility of Vaillant Ecotec 831? Confused UK diy 80 June 26th 06 07:37 PM
vaillant ecotec Boiler and VRT360 room stat problem elad UK diy 2 August 17th 05 09:25 AM