Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wire drill brushes. Need wider range

I am looking for wire drill brushes, circular or cup style, but I'm
having trouble finding anything but excessively aggressive types that
are not suitable for smoothing detail in wooden beading after a hot
air gun striping job.

Does anybody know where I can buy wire drill brushes with finer, less
aggressive bristles?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tom" wrote in message
I am looking for wire drill brushes, circular or cup style, but I'm
having trouble finding anything but excessively aggressive types that
are not suitable for smoothing detail in wooden beading after a hot
air gun striping job.

Does anybody know where I can buy wire drill brushes with finer, less
aggressive bristles?

Cobblers!

Brass shoe suede brush from above or possibly the supermarkets?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Cobblers!

Very funny!

Brass shoe suede brush from above or possibly the supermarkets?

But talking of bread rolls, san sausages ...

Presently I use brass wire barbeque scrapers. It works but I know I
could work better with a slow turning circular brush on my drill.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 22, 1:38*pm, Tom wrote:
I am looking for wire drill brushes, circular or cup style, but I'm
having trouble finding anything but excessively aggressive types that
are not suitable for smoothing detail in wooden beading after a hot
air gun striping job.

Does anybody know where I can buy wire drill brushes with finer, less
aggressive bristles?

Axminster?

cheers,
Pete.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:38:16 +0100, Tom wrote:

I am looking for wire drill brushes, circular or cup style, but I'm
having trouble finding anything but excessively aggressive types that
are not suitable for smoothing detail in wooden beading after a hot
air gun striping job.

Does anybody know where I can buy wire drill brushes with finer, less
aggressive bristles?

Yeah, I do - unfortunately it's in Frankfurt!

Yep - a brush shop, chock full of nothing but brushes. Paint, artists,
wire, bottle, shoe, clothes....the lot.
It was Sunday though, so I could only peer through the window and
drool.

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk

wire brushes Fred UK diy 4 June 1st 08 02:51 PM
DeWalt cordless drill motor brushes B A R R Y Woodworking 7 July 16th 07 01:54 AM
3-wire to 4-wire conversion for range and dryer outlets Percival P. Cassidy Home Repair 21 June 7th 07 01:00 PM
Short lifetime of wire cup brushes Christopher Tidy Metalworking 19 July 5th 05 10:31 AM
Wire for range repair... zyx321 Home Repair 11 November 26th 04 02:41 PM