Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NikV

Default Installing gas cooker/oven in fitted kitchen

Currently we have an electric fan oven installed as a unit in our kitchen
with a gas hob in the work surface. I would like to replace it with a gas
oven but at the moment we have the waste and hot water supply for a
dishwasher running under the oven(in the plinth, behind the kick board).
Does anyone know of a gas oven that will replace an electric one in this
situation or a posssible solution to routing the waste / hot water from the
dishwasher. Floors are solid (screed over ???)

NikV

Anyone fitted a howdens kitchen ??? Al UK diy 3 September 25th 03 09:58 AM
Recommendation for kitchen design/fitters? Gus UK diy 1 August 1st 03 05:08 PM
Kitchen Taps BigWallop UK diy 5 July 27th 03 01:07 AM
Kitchen Fitter Standards Tim Foley UK diy 2 July 17th 03 09:48 PM