Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT; Wireless Tablet

SWIMBO bought me a Trust TB2100 wireless tablet for my biffday, knowing that
I like to edit the odd photo & would like to do the odd drawing.

Very kind of her - but what the hell is a wireless tablet & what does it do?

I'm trying to sound enthusiastic & grateful, but basically I'm trying to buy
time "haven't had a chance to install it yet love".

WTF does it do?

I've installed the mouse that came with it, which is ferkin useless, so I've
gone back to my old one.

Do I have to open some sort of program to use it? Word? Picture It? What
will it do if I open whatever program?

At the moment its a potential doorstop.

I simply don't understand why it exists? Will it solve a problem I don't
have?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk