Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default OT; Wireless Tablet

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
SWIMBO bought me a Trust TB2100 wireless tablet for my biffday, knowing

that
I like to edit the odd photo & would like to do the odd drawing.

Very kind of her - but what the hell is a wireless tablet & what does it

do?

I'm trying to sound enthusiastic & grateful, but basically I'm trying to

buy
time "haven't had a chance to install it yet love".

WTF does it do?

I've installed the mouse that came with it, which is ferkin useless, so

I've
gone back to my old one.

Do I have to open some sort of program to use it? Word? Picture It?

What
will it do if I open whatever program?

At the moment its a potential doorstop.

I simply don't understand why it exists? Will it solve a problem I don't
have?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk